Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Our client a privately held nationally distributed beverage
company is looking for a sharp Accounting Supervisor to join their
team. The company has a rich history and positive reputation in the
industry. The Accounting Supervisor will assist heavily with the
month-end, quarter end, and year end close processes to ensure the
Accounting Department meets close and reporting deadlines. This
person will reconcile and analyze accounts and financial
transactions, reviews financial records, facilitates audits, and
prepares reporting for the executive team. The position maintains
and refines accurate account schedules suitable for management and
audits. This person will report to the President and should possess
Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills that
are critical to the success of this position. The ideal candidate
will have five or more years of experience. A background in a
distribution or manufacturing environment is required. Job duties
- Month-end closing: Journal entries, accruals, account
reconciliations, account analyses and expense analyses. Identify
and investigate transactions with respect to proper coding,
accounting, and internal controls.
- Gain an understanding of how key system reports work in the
current accounting system as it relates to inventory management and
Sales/COS reporting to be able to do monthly Dancik Radar to GL
- Develop capital expenditure budgeting, authorization, and
reporting processes and procedures.
- Assist with annual financial audit and tax return preparation
by CPA firm. Prepare schedules, analyses and facilitate auditor
- Assist with forecasting and budgeting projects
- Assist with additional audits (lender collateral, sales tax,
property tax, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with other departments
and to support other departments with information and
- Ad Hoc analyses and other projects. Qualifications and Skills
- Strong understanding of accounting theory and understanding of
US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Strong understanding of inventory management and
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel. Analyzing information from
multiple sources using Excel.
- Microsoft Office suite of products
- Attention to detail and presentation of work product at a high
- Self-directed and proactive.
- Good at building rapport. The position regularly interacts with
others throughout the Company to accomplish duties and goals of
this position. Education, Experience and Licensing Requirements:
- 5+ years' experience.
- Bachelor's degree
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Pasadena , Accounting Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!