Company: VITESSE Recruiting & Staffing Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
IMMEDIATE job opportunity for a driven individual who has a
proven track record of performance and desires to work for a
well-established organization. We are looking for an experienced
Controller for a physician-focused, primarily physician-owned
Managed Services Organization (MSO) medical clinic located in
Pasadena, CA. This is a Direct Hire position. Work Expectations: We
are looking for a candidate with 3-5 years experience in Oracle
Fusion - High proficiency (Healthcare Industry, implementation /
Mapping, troubleshooting, etc.). Strong management skills and
Bilingual in Mandarin. The position will provide strategic
leadership to the Executive Team. Individuals must be strong
leaders, able to hire, mentor, and develop staff, in addition to
being hands-on in all general accounting activities, managing a
department of 6-7. Excellent communication and organizational
skills, ability to interface positively with the team members,
nurses, physicians, patients, and managers Duties:
- Formulates client and related companies' budget, working with
CFO and administrative team.
- Designs recommend and implement new or modified accounting
systems to provide complete and accurate financial and statistical
reporting as well as improvement of systems.
- Reviews monthly financial statements. Analyses and reports on
- Creates and manages a material management system relating to
vendor management, equipment leases, equipment service agreements,
and the efficient ordering of supplies.
- Manages Capital equipment log.
- Attends administrative meetings.
- Assures protection for the assets of the client through
internal control, internal auditing, and proper insurance coverage.
- Establishes and administers proper policies and procedures
applicable to financial controls.
- Conduct in-service sessions, as needed, on financial
management, budget, variances, and related accountability with
- Ensures timely, comprehensive statistical reports are available
and distributed to managers.
- Identifies trends in financial and statistical data,
communicates to appropriate managers, and participates in planning
the response and actions.
- Prepares reports/analyses as required by the CFO and Partners.
- Collaborates with all departments on financial and statistical
needs and requests.
- Oversees/manages cash, addresses cash flow issues and
- CPA and/or MBA.
- 5-10 years of general accounting experience.
- Big 4 public accounting experience preferred.
- 8 years of management experience inclusive of three-plus years'
experience in a similar management position in a health care
setting, two years experience in insurance reimbursement
- Understanding of accrual accounting in a healthcare
- Strong Excel Skills Abilities and Knowledge
- Knowledge of accounting, information systems, and third-party
payor source billing.
- Excellent people skills and communication, both written and
verbal , promote positive human relations, problem solve, plan, and
organize with strong management/leadership skills.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively with physicians, clinical
management, and departmental supervisors.
- Ease and confidence with ERP accounting software .
- Interest in business, with intellectual curiosity and a keen
desire to learn about all aspects of a growing company and advance
within the company.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail, with the
ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, with
multiple tasks and projects going at once.
- Ability to anticipate, rather than merely respond to, issues as
- Great project management capabilities, both long- and
short-term. Compensation: $120k - $150k. If qualified and
interested in the position, please email your resume relating your
skills, background, and experience to the job opening or come to my
office directly. Our client is looking to hire the right candidate
as soon as possible, time is of the essence. Apply in person at 30
Corporate Park., Suite 106, Irvine, CA 92606 IMMEDIATE job
interviews will be arranged for qualified candidates. Job
- Add a global controller who is responsible for accounting
controls, financial reporting, technical accounting, accounting
functions and tax for STATS
- Seek a controller to oversee back-office accounting
- Generate accounting statements and reports
- Maintaining general ledger accounting systems
- Direct cost accounting and tax reporting
- Perform a quarterly controller analysis/report
- Prepare month-end financial statements
- Publish timely monthly financial statements
Keywords: VITESSE Recruiting & Staffing Inc., Pasadena , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!