Business Strategy Associate
Company: Argo AI
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Who We Are
Argo AI is a global self-driving products and services company on a
mission to make the world's streets and roadways safe, accessible,
and useful for all. Our technology is built to enable commercial
services for autonomous delivery and ridesharing in cities.
With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative
partnerships with some of the world's top consumer brands, we're
working block by block, city by city to empower people and
businesses to be more successful. We're individuals driven by
strong values to solve complex problems together. Come join us to
reimagine the human journey.
Meet The Team
We're looking for an ambitious, high achieving self-starter who has
a passion for the intersection of technology and mobility. This
role will be part of the core team that is tasked with developing
and executing Argo AI's business operations and strategy. You will
work cross-functionally with our product development organization
to develop & enhance corporate-level presentations for various
internal and external stakeholders (e.g. working level,
mid-management, C-level, Board). You will also work alongside our
product, finance, and engineering teams to research potential
business models, analyze the competitive landscape, and build
business cases to bring to the executive team.
To be successful in this role, you will interface with teams across
hardware, software, product, systems engineering integration &
testing, and operations, and develop a broad technical
understanding of the product engineering and development process.
Your contributions will drive presentation development,
understanding and communicating technical progress by improving
overall storytelling (i.e. communicating our technical progress for
a variety of audiences / stakeholders), incorporating the use of
appropriate visualizations and clear messaging targeted to a given
audience. Additional assignments may include special projects
involving market research and analysis, organizational and
functional process improvements, and workshops related to new
business, product, or technology development.
What You'll Do
- Contribute toward development of C-level presentations
supporting technical reporting, fundraising activities, and special
- Create, enhance, and/or structure all content for technical
reporting, telling a compelling story to communicate progress and
milestones storylines, improving readability and visualizations for
various reporting cycles.
- Effectively drive presentation development, including
communications and reporting technical progress across engineering
functions (e.g. performance management, technology development) to
- Perform detailed research into technical and business issues to
inform strategic initiatives.
- Create strategy presentation materials that communicate key
findings and recommendations.
What Youll Need To Succeed
- Bachelors Degree in business, engineering, or other
quantitative field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, ideally in
management consulting, investment banking, business operations, or
experience generating corporate presentations in a technology
related field (required for all prior role types).
- Strong interest in self-driving technology; able to ramp up
quickly with respect to interpreting and communicating technical
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, including advanced
usage of Google Suite tools, as well as PowerPoint and Excel.
- Familiarity with strategy development tools incl. strong use of
financial modeling and analysis.
- Able to quickly process significant amounts of detailed
information and then organize, structure and simplify.
- Capable of operating successfully in unstructured and highly
- Able to work cross-functionally across technical teams, have a
self-starter mentality, and drive projects from start to
What We Offer You
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect
voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance Program
- Paid medical leave
- 30 day paid sabbatical upon 5 years of employment
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft
protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups,
quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive
experience building robotic systems for commercial applications.
Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person
strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world's
leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is
the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S.,
and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers' global reach,
our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment
potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior
results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
an inclusive environment for all employees.
Keywords: Argo AI, Pasadena , Business Strategy Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!