Company: East West Bank -
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Since 1973, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With
over -120 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the
premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of
experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and
community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore
new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth
and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and
media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build
sustainable businesses and expand our associates' potential for
career advancement. -
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top
performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and
Greater China markets. With a strong foundation, enterprising
spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives
people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently looking for a Portfolio Manager for the
Commercial Banking Team. This individual will manage lending/credit
for a wide range of credit relationship, lead the due diligence
process and deal structuring process, and partner with the Business
Development Team for the delivery and negotiation of credit
- Monitor loan repayment activities and financial condition of
borrowing clients and take necessary action to collect past due
accounts and ongoing repayment ability of all other
- Partner with the Relationship Manager as the point of contact
for the client: acting as a liason to credit supervision, the
commercial support staff and other internal business
- Responsible for underwriting credit risk of new and existing
loan deals and quality of the portfolio, and developing problem
loan credit solutions, if necessary.
- Manage the renewal process independently by working with
existing clients and obtaining approval from credit
- Manage transactions from underwriting through to
- Conduct due diligence work customary to asset based
- Review, analyze, and summarize company and property operating
and financial statements.
- Create deal specific asset based, cash flow and valuation
- Analyze borrower and guarantor financial statements and tax
- Interact with borrowers or brokers to obtain necessary
information and documentation for evaluation, underwriting, and
closing of loans.
- Prepare credit memoranda for review and approval by Senior
Management and credit supervision.
- Review and analyze third-party reports such as appraisals,
field exams and other 3rd party due diligence.
- Ensure the portfolio administration and risk management of each
client relationship is in compliance with established EWB credit
policy, procedure and business strategy as well as commercial and
- May act as a contact manager for non-borrowing accounts and
loan clients for matters relating to other banking
- Must be comfortable dealing directly with clients
- Assist in the development of junior bankers and credit
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in finance and/or accounting, or
combination of education with working knowledge of
- 8+ years of CRE and C&I lending experience.
- 5+ years of direct portfolio management and underwriting
- Strong understanding of credit policy and procedures and is
able to accurately risk-rate loans/credits, evaluates both
cash-flow and collateral-based loans/credits
- Strong written and verbal communication
Keywords: East West Bank -, Pasadena , Portfolio Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!