Company: Foothill Family
Posted on: May 28, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Temporary Pasadena, CA, US 7 days
ago Requisition ID: 1194 Salary Range: $17.39 To 24.35 Hourly
SUMMARY Performs data entry functions in order to initiate and
maintain client records. Prepares and analyzes reports as mandated
by the Department of Mental Health contract or as assigned.
-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports and promotes the mission of the Agency: Foothill
Family empowers children and families to achieve success in
relationships, school, and work through community-based services
that advance growth and development.
- Creates electronic records in IBHIS.
- Creates episodes in IBHIS.
- Creates pay source plans in Welligent.
- Runs monthly the 271 Report for Medi-Cal Eligibility for all
clients not eligible for services.
- Notifies monthly the Sites Directors and Supervisors of clients
not eligible for Services.
- Processes -the DMH County Denial Report to rebill claims to the
- Processes Change of Information Forms in Welligent.
- Processes Lead Clinician Report in Welligent.
- Processes claims to be voids when needed.
- Processes the PFI Annual Charge Period Report.
- Processes the Previous Week Discharge Pay sources for DMH
- Processes Payments for Self Pay Clients. -
- Verifies Emdeon System in Welligent for rejected insurance
- Processes all Explanation of Benefits (EOB) insurance
- Transfers insurance claims to Medi-Cal claims to be submitted
to the Department of Mental Health.
- Processes INS-Claims that are passed 90 days.
- Processes Welligent Pay Source Eligibility, for Other Health
Care (271/echecker) report.
- Processes Welligent Program Admit report daily for new
- Calls insurance companies for claim verification.
- Mails out insurance claims using the 1500 insurance forms when
- Serves as back up to all Billing Specialists.
- Represents the Agency in interactions with the Department of
Mental Health and other agencies.
- Displays sensitivity to the service population's cultural and
socioeconomics characteristics.POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); some
- Expertise in business and data entry.
- Detail orientated; high level of accuracy.
- Ability to perform simple and repetitive tasks.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to respond to staff in a friendly, positive and tactful
- Intermediate to advanced data entry and 10 key calculator
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, with an emphasis on
- Organized; ability to manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to be flexible and take initiative.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide and prepare
spread sheet formulas.
- Computer literate; word processing, spreadsheets and data
entry.PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Foothill Family, Pasadena , Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...