Chief of Staff
Company: Miso Robotics
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Our CompanyMiso Robotics is transforming the food industry, and
making lives better. We've developed an AI-powered kitchen robot
named Flippy which automates the most repetitive of kitchen tasks,
such as operating a deep fryer. Flippy is fun to watch, but under
the hood, he's powered by a sophisticated AI platform - all driven
by our proprietary deep learning experience and patented
technologies.Miso is a well known first-mover in food AI, and it
continues to enjoy that first-mover advantage today. The company
has raised over $100 million from crowdfunding, which we believe
makes it THE most successful crowdfunding story in history. It has
successfully piloted its products with the most prominent global
brands in food, and now it's time for the company to partner with
institutional capital and super-charge the commercialization of
what we do.The challenge of bringing AI and robotics into
commercial kitchens requires many disciplines to work together, and
the composition of our teams at Miso reflects this
multidisciplinary approach. We're proud to have built a world-class
team, and we're looking for more exceptional people to join us.If
you believe, like we do, that the future of the kitchen involves
artificial intelligence and robots (HINT: It definitely does!), and
if you want to count yourself among the handful of amazing people
on the leading edge of creating them, then Miso Robotics may be the
right place for you!Our Values
- We live with a TEAM mindset - we win together.
- We work relentlessly together to solve issues.
- We use polite and direct candor - ego has no place here.
- We operate with rigor - superb execution is a core skill.
- We are bought in, each of us is dedicated to the mission.
- Innovation is in our blood - we are intrepid.
- We think big and we're here to make an impact.Benefits We Offer
- Company equity
- Flexible Vacation
- Comprehensive benefits
- 401K plan
- Accelerated growth opportunities
- Free snacks from our robot chefsThe RoleAs the Chief of Staff
at Miso Robotics, you will be working closely with our CEO and
executive team to support Miso's critical initiatives. You will be
the right-hand person to our CEO, facilitating efficient
decision-making and ensuring execution, follow-through, and
accountability. This is a new role for Miso, and there are
tremendous learning opportunities within this role.You'll get
direct experience in how to manage and operate a company. Working
directly with the CEO, you'll spend ample time together and will
develop a high level of trust to execute on the things most
important to the success of the company. You'll have eyes on and/or
drive big projects at the company, and will leverage your innate
ability to manage both up and down, stay organized, and seamlessly
collaborate. You'll truly help to share the company's future. This
position is a career launchpad that will give you the ability,
experience, and confidence to move into a senior position earlier
in your career than you otherwise would have. Every day will likely
look different, and you'll be juggling and prioritizing multiple
projects and tasks at once. And you have to execute on initiatives
big and small with little guidance.The pay range for this position
is $120,000- 140,000 + equity + benefits. Since the company is
pre-revenue, we all view our equity as being a key driver of why we
choose to work at Miso. Our salary ranges are determined by data
from our industry peers, the level of responsibility, job-related
skills required, training, education, experience, and the current
stage of Miso's growth. The range posted for this role represents a
range that Miso Robotics, in good faith, believes it is willing to
pay at the time of this posting.What You'll Do
- Plan and direct high level administrative, financial, and
operational activities for the CEO.
- Organize and prioritize critical issues to facilitate efficient
- Work closely with our CEO and executive leadership team to
ensure clear, consistent communication across teams.
- Participate in finance-related conversations, including
budgeting and financial modeling.
- Own strategic business initiatives under guidance from
- Manage corporate processes, such as owning the company's
- Support our CEO with company funding and M&A opportunities,
including leading diligence of prospective acquisitions.
- Review current processes, and find ways to optimize our
procedures to increase productivity and efficiency across the
- Support in creating and maintaining company-wide KPI's.
- Create presentations and documentation to support executive
- Own certain critical investor-related functions, such as cap
table management and oversight of an investor relations team.
- This is a new position at Miso Robotics, so additional tasks
may be added.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required in business administration, or
- 5+ years of experience in a management role, and preferably 3+
years experience in a Business or Operations role.
- Knowledge and understanding of how to implement all federal and
state laws and regulations.
- Experience in data analysis and budget management.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience in fundraising and diligence is preferred.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in our HQ in Los Angeles, CA (Pasadena).
Keywords: Miso Robotics, Pasadena , Chief of Staff, Accounting, Auditing , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!