Project Assessor-PCA (Equity)
Company: Partner Engineering and Science
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Partner is seeking a Full-Time Project Assessor to perform Property Condition Assessments along with all project management responsibilities including planning, executing, reviewing, and finalizing projects according to deadlines and within budget.ESSENTIAL DUTIES& TASKS
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Oversee quality control throughout the project's life cycle
- Coordinating the efforts of Partner team members, and at times Partner Associates (PAs) in order to deliver projects according to plan
- Cultivate strong relationships with the Partner team members and the Client in order to successfully deliver a quality product on time
- Conduct occasional inspections
- Occasionally write reports RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform quality assurance (QA) review and quality control (QC) of all portions of the project, including text and appendices.
- Communicate with client relationship managers (RM) re, Professional Associates (PAs) regarding scope-of-work (SOW) and client expectations throughout the term of the project.
- Effectively communicate project expectations (i.e. Client-specific SOW, templates) to team members and assessors in a timely and clear fashion throughout the course of the project.
- Provide solid recommendations and solutions to RMs and clients, while understanding the assessment's potential impact on the transaction process.
- Identify and resolve issues with projects.
- Deliver appropriate progress reports (verbally or e-mail), recommendations to the RM and Client.
- Manage client follow-up, questions, and concerns.
- Communicate and coordinate follow-up questions with PAs during review process
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members.
- Place requests with Project Coordinator (PC) Group for Partner Associates' engagements and vendor-provided items.
- Coordinate and respond to client requests for changes in project scope. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
- Ability to work on projects concurrently
- Proven ability to successfully deliver a quality product on time
- Exceptional writing skills
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships within a team
- Understand the concept of building science as it pertains to due diligence
- Proficient in project estimating/proposals; report author; quality assurance (QA).
- Demonstrate strong skills in due diligence consulting QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor Degree from accredited university in architecture, construction management and or engineering discipline.
- 3+ years relevant experience in construction management or due diligence services.
- 3+ years experience conducting property inspections and writing associated assessments
- 1 to 2 years performing quality or peer reviews on property assessments PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to read, write, speak& comprehend English
- Must be able to communicate clearly in person and over the telephone
- Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screenWe will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.Learn more about Partner Engineering and Science, Inc. at.It is Partner Engineering and Science, Inc's (The Company) policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information including genetic information, family care status, military caregiver status, veteran status, marital status, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Keywords: Partner Engineering and Science, Pasadena , Project Assessor-PCA (Equity), Accounting, Auditing , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!