Administrative Services Coordinator I
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: February 13, 2020
This position is under review and must follow the guidelines in
accordance with the respective collective bargaining agreements
and/or NLRB definition of a confidential employee. This position
must be reviewed in partnership with HR Consulting prior to
posting. Under supervision assists in the provision of information,
maintenance of databases, report production and routine data
analysis. Work is reviewed for completeness, accuracy and
- Collects, prepares and tracks computerized operating reports
and summaries such as: attendance records, budget expenditures,
production, utilization of services and statistical records of
- Performs a variety of routine information collection and
analysis assignments and responds to ad hoc requests.
- Formats graphs, spreadsheets and reports by utilizing multiple
- Maintains databases on a regular basis, may have to have
extract information from different sources in order to input
- Responsible for running pre-existing reports.
- Schedules conferences, meetings, speakers, presentations,
educational programs and social events.
- May coordinate master schedules for physicians and staff.
- Provides administrative and project support as assigned.
- CLAUSE: Various positions are under review with a joint
Management/Union review committee for appropriate Union/Non-Union
status and this position may be considered a union position or may
be converted to a union position at some time in the future. Should
this position be determined to be union it will be returned to the
bargaining unit in accordance with the Collective Bargaining
- Associate's degree required, OR two (2) years of experience in
a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
required.License, Certification, Registration
- N/AAdditional Requirements:
- Previous clerical and/or secretarial experience required.
- Previous medical center experience required.
- Proficient with a variety of software applications.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- N/AKaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed
to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.External hires must pass a background
check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or
conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner
consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local
ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los
Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.COMPANY: KAISERTITLE: Administrative
Services Coordinator ILOCATION: Pasadena, CaliforniaREQNUMBER:
836404External hires must pass a background check/drug screen.
Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be
considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal,
state and local laws, including but not limited to the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Pasadena , Administrative Services Coordinator I, Administration, Clerical , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!