Director, Enterprise Project Management Office
Company: IT CURA Inc.
Posted on: April 4, 2021
- Full-time Company Description Client is one of the largest
independent banks headquartered in California serving consumers and
businesses throughout the U.S. and Greater China. Client has over
130 locations worldwide including California, Texas, New York,
Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, Washington, and Greater China. Job
Description Client is currently seeking an Enterprise Project
Management Office (EPMO) Director.
As an employee, you will be part of a growing and stable
organization that provides career path development opportunities
while serving a growing and profitable market. Duties (not limited
to) will include:
- Develops vision and overall strategy for the Bank's EPMO
governance function across U.S. and Greater China.
- Implements and administers end-to-end portfolio governance and
portfolio management practices and processes, in alignment with the
Bank's strategic goals and objectives, including integration with
the annual planning and budgeting processes.
- Leads bank-wide portfolio prioritization and reprioritization
reviews for all enterprise projects all in the U.S and Greater
China, including business projects with or without an IT
- Accountable for organization-wide education of EPMO policies,
procedures, and standards and consistent application across the
entire portfolio of projects; engages regularly with all levels of
leaders on strategy delivery and portfolio governance
- Leads the Bank's overall project stage gate review process,
through conducting readiness assessments to identifying gaps in
readiness throughout the project life cycle.
- Establishes project and portfolio scoring systems to evaluate
and measure performance against formalized criteria.--
- Aggressively tracks and manages resource allocation and
resource utilization rates at the individual project level and
overall project portfolio level.
- Tracks and manages dependencies across multiple projects; leads
escalation processes to make issues visible to stakeholders and
leadership; drives resolution of dependency issues through the
- Ensures appropriate project hand-off and closure occurs,
including holding the final post mortem / lessons learned sessions,
and leveraging learnings to improve cross-team project
- Stops project teams from "reinventing the wheel" by being the
knowledge center for best practices, processes, templates, lessons
learned, historical project repository
- Manage the EPMO team, fostering career development
opportunities for team members Qualifications
- Banking experience as well as working with regulators is a
critical requirement for this position
- At least 10 years of related EPMO experience, with heavy
emphasis on implementing and leading portfolio management and
governance in an bank or financial institution
- Leadership: Significant experience in an EPMO leadership role;
ability to engage with senior leaders to represent the EPMO and
defend governance practices to maintain alignment with the Bank's
objectives and priorities.
- Program and Project Governance: Deep subject matter expertise
in managing a complex portfolio encompassing both formalized
programs, projects, and out-of-cycle requests.
- Data Analysis/Interpretation: Ability to convert general data
and findings into applied, specific information and suggestions
that add value to business planning and program evaluation.
- Program and Project Management: Ability to manage projects to
ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed
upon success criteria) to establish clear goals and
accountabilities. Also includes the ability to develop project
plans, allocate resources, identify potential issues/risks and
develop contingency plans.
- Key Performance Measures: Significant experience in developing
comprehensive performance measures and metrics by which to assess
program and project performance, looking at the Bank's objectives
and strategies, cost/spend data, quality, schedule, resources,
return on investment, and other measurement variables. Leads
performance review engagements.
- Program Lifecycle Disciplines: Strong knowledge of the
integrated systems lifecycle development utilizing different - and
sometimes - multiple development models (e.g., agile, waterfall,
hybrid, etc.) Additional Information All your information will be
kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: IT CURA Inc., Pasadena , Director, Enterprise Project Management Office, Administration, Clerical , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!