Company: RemX Specialty Staffing
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Outstanding organization seek 2 highly professional and talented
Administrative Assistants who will provide administrative support
within a high volume, fast-paced office environment. The proactive
Admin Assistants will deal with complex and confidential
departmental information. Looking for mid-level assistants.--
- Organize and schedule project meetings, events and materials
such as agendas, timelines, reports and presentations.
- Take meeting minutes.
- Compose letters, prepare reports for manager review.
- Maintain confidential department files and records. Maintain
managers/executives calendars; arranging meetings, conferences and
- Review/screen calls and mail.
- Complete special projects/ad-hoc reports.
- Research issues and provide recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned. Discover why our clients and
associates like working with RemX Workforce Experts and Apply
- 4-year Bachelor degree preferred
- 3-5 years of administrative or operation support
- Advanced writing, reading and math skills
- Ability to respond to top level management inquiries and
assemble highly confidential/sensitive information
- Strong customer service skills required to communicate
effectively with all levels of management (internal or
- Proven experience preparing management reports and expense
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams
Keywords: RemX Specialty Staffing, Pasadena , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!