Receptionist / Office Administrator
Company: Atria Wealth Solutions
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing broker-dealer
networks in financial services? (Cerulli Associates, 2020) At
Atria, we support independent financial professionals and financial
institution investment programs so they, in turn, can provide
exceptional service to their clients and develop meaningful
relationships with them.
We are looking for a Front Desk Receptionist / Office Administrator
for our Pasadena Office. This position is responsible for
maintaining the front desk including answering incoming calls and
greeting all visitors and ensuring they complete the proper check
in process. This position also maintains the break room and places
all office supplies orders. Located in the financial district of
downtown Pasadena with food within walking distance of the
Location: Pasadena office location at: 70 S Lake Ave, Pasadena, CA
91101 (parking included)
Hours: 8 am to 5 pm with some flexibility to start and end time
Dress: Business Casual
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and route incoming calls.
- Greet visitors and manage their check-in process, including
maintaining the visitor log.
- Interact with building maintenance for service issues.
- Manage office supply orders and distributions.
- Maintain and manage parking tags and employee auto roster.
- Maintain and manage access card and roster of issued
- Handles daily internal suite facility-related items and keeps
- Manage the organization of the breakroom, coffee stations and
- Set up and schedule conference room meetings.
- Maintain a clean and neat reception area.
- Assist with additional clerical office duties as needed or as
directed by supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years reception experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform clerical duties in an efficient and
- Ability to regularly use independent judgement
- Strong oral communication skills
Why work at Atria?
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide a full benefits
package that includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Prescription drug benefits
- Vision insurance
- Retirement savings 401(k) plan with matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Critical illness insurance
- Veterinary pet insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability insurance
- Legal plan
Atria Wealth Solutions, Inc. (Atria) is a wealth management
solutions holding company focused on delivering a clear path to the
future of financial advice for financial professionals, financial
institutions, and their clients. Headquartered in New York City,
Atria's broker-dealer subsidiaries empower financial institutions
and independent financial professionals with a sophisticated set of
tools, services, and capabilities that deepen client relationships
and maximize efficiencies in their practices.
Atria's broker-dealer subsidiaries include CUSO Financial Services,
L.P., Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC, Cadaret Grant & Co., Inc.,
NEXT Financial Group, Inc., Western International Securities, Inc.,
and SCF Securities, Inc. Atria's subsidiaries together support
nearly 2,500 financial professionals and over 200 financial
institutions with over $100 billion of assets under administration.
For more information, please visit www.atriawealth.com.
Atria Wealth Solutions and its affiliated entities are equal
opportunity employers that are committed to diversity and inclusion
in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any
kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation,
national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any
other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or
This policy applies to all employment practices within our
organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training,
and apprenticeship. Atria Wealth Solutions and its affiliated
entities make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications,
merit, and business needs at the time
It's time for the next step in your career. Apply now.
Keywords: Atria Wealth Solutions, Pasadena , Receptionist / Office Administrator, Administration, Clerical , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!