Company: System One
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Marketing Specialist - -Pasadena, CA 91124 Our clients' Federal
Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned, single-sponsor
financial cooperative and they are currently looking for a
Marketing Specialist to join their team. As our Marketing
Specialist, you will be working closely with the Vice President of
Marketing to deliver upon our company goals and objectives,
including the design and creation of marketing collateral/material,
managing promotions, developing vendor relations, and interacting
with internal and external resources. You will also be supporting
business development efforts and corporate events including site
scouting, preparing invitations, tracking RSVPs, and corresponding
with 3rd party agencies for planning entertainment, catering,
photography, etc. This role requires attention to detail, excellent
communication skills and graphics design capabilities as our
Marketing Specialist will also be called upon to design marketing
and sales collateral on the fly and be able to turn things around
quickly. Our Marketing Specialist will have extraordinary exposure
to different parts of the business and opportunities to work with
senior leadership, as well as all levels of employees across all
- Updates existing content and graphics and occasionally develops
new content for the credit union?s member facing website, internal
intranet and upcoming social media platforms with current
disclosures, product changes, promotions, and financial literacy.
Responds to questions and internal/external messages in a timely
and brand positive manner.
- Assists with search engine optimization initiatives. Writes and
updates content when needed to add to various digital
media/networking sites. Tracks channel usage for all eMarketing
initiatives using public tools such as Google Analytics, as well as
interface with contracted service providers that supply private
analytical services to the company. Maintains internet and email
statistics for web visits, read rates, subscription changes, etc.
to report to management.
- Manages design and production of fully integrated marketing
campaigns across multiple marketing channels. Ensures accurate and
timely communication to employees and management on the execution
of marketing campaigns.
- Collaborates with cross-functional team members and outsourced
agencies on content ideas to create dynamic and differentiated
content. Proactively identifies opportunities and initiate
digital/social marketing strategies and tactics to increase
awareness and product penetration.
- Creates graphics, PowerPoint decks, sales sheets, and product
sheets for business development events. Manages the company
quarterly newsletter content and distribution.
- Assists in the business development of the company, to include
participating in business development activities focused on
increasing customer and potential customer awareness of the
- Publicly represents the credit union as requested and helps
promote products and services; examples include financial literacy,
educational seminars, media requests and other events requiring
marketing support, some of which may be after hours. Participate in
public and community relations activities to promote the company.
Acts as the point of contact for vendors during events.
- Coordinates the marketing research activities including the
member satisfaction surveys, branch transactional satisfaction
surveys, and the evaluation of marketing and public relations
- Maintains and analyzes marketing campaign data and results.
Analyzes market trends and demographic data concerning customers
and potential customers. Provides detailed reporting relating to
inbound marketing activities.
- Evaluates methods and procedures for collecting data such as
surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls.
- Manages research of promotional merchandise, swag items, and
related items and coordinates orders for the company.
- Works with all vendors that provide printing and digital
services to assure timely delivery of collateral in highest
- Demonstrate excellent proof-reading and editing skills
including grammar, spelling, syntax, and punctuation.
- Develops a deep understanding of the membership base, credit
union philosophy and company core values. Presents personal insight
into additional practices that may benefit the company and its
- Performs all other duties assigned to further assist
achievements of company goals. QUALIFICATIONS:
- College graduate with a degree in Marketing, Communications, or
- Minimum of 3 - 10 years marketing, communication, or graphics
- Banking or Financial institution and Fintech
experience/knowledge is a plus.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of design software such as
Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator and be comfortable creating
marketing collateral frequently.
- Experience in digital marketing, content creation and
- Microsoft Office and computer knowledge/skills is an absolute
- Skilled in meeting deadlines and able to identify opportunities
to improve systems and messages, creating better efficiencies and
higher member satisfaction.
- Experience building Excel spreadsheets, graphs, and PowerPoint
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Must be a team-player and have a positive attitude.
- Takes initiative and is proactive in problem-solving and taking
ownership of a task.
Keywords: System One, Pasadena , Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!