Posted on: June 14, 2022
Report To: VP of Global MarketingI Department: Marketing Team I
Location: Hybrid (Pasadena, CA)
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Strong track record of providing an inclusive culture of
belonging and empowerment.
- Competitive salary & bonus package in an entrepreneurial
- We pay 100% of the Health, Dental & Vision premiums for the
employee; 80% for the employee's family. Short-Term Disability
(STD) & Long-Term Disability (LTD) are provided and 100% covered by
- We offer PTO (17 days for the 1st 5 years of employment),
floating holiday(s) & 10 company paid holidays.
- Flexible schedules and work-from-home opportunities; casual
What You'll Be Doing: Supplyframe, recently acquired by Siemens, is
looking for a Graphic Designer with experience in digital platforms
to conceptualize and develop creative solutions for the B2B global
electronics industry. The focus of this role is to elevate the
brand message through all visual communications via ideation and
execution of marketing materials and assets for both digital and
physical platforms. This is a hands-on role with the expectation of
a "learn-as-you-grow" mentality.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create compelling visual
assets in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns composed of
social media, landing pages, white papers, video assets, and other
outbound marketing materials.
- Discover new trends, artifacts, and opportunities in the
creative world that can be utilized for internal marketing
- Scale and grow our brand guidelines by discovery of visual
trends, identify problem opportunities, and execute solutions to
evolve our corporate identity system.
- Assist with production of digital and physical assets that
include but are not limited to video, print, and experience
Who/What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or 3+ years of relevant
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop,
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (ppt) and Google product
- High-level knowledge of typography fundamentals, grid systems,
and identity systems.
- Experience working with complex corporate identity systems and
cross-functional teams at various capacities.
- Highly-detailed and process oriented, with the ability to
remain fluid within priorities.
- Energetic, resourceful, and adaptable to various work
- Comfortable experimenting with various communication and design
- You will need to be a highly conceptual, self-starter who can
work autonomously, set priorities, identify visual problems, and
strive to solve them.
Preferred, But Not Required:
- Basic understanding of the global electronics supply
- Experience with presentation design, animation, and web
platforms such as landing pages and emails.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Supplyframe is an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity
in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry,
sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family
responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex
stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other
categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United
States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work
Keywords: Supplyframe, Pasadena , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!