Structural Analysis Engineer
Company: APR Consulting
Posted on: July 31, 2022
This is a Composite SME- for Structural Analysis and Engineering
- NASA/ JPL Pasadena, CAAs the Systems Structural Engineer, you
will be working for JPL's Payload and Small Spacecraft Mechanical
Engineering Section that is responsible for the structures,
mechanisms, and mechanical systems engineering of payloads and
small spacecraft across all phases of the mission
- Performs structural design and analysis to ensure the overall
structural integrity of space flight and airborne payload,
instrument hardware, as well as associated support structures.
- Performs structural analysis applying classical solutions and
finite element analysis (FEA) method for flight projects and/or
technology tasks and/or proposal developments.
- Performs detailed stress/structural analysis, dynamic analysis,
and pre-test analysis, monitors & conducts static and dynamic
tests, and develops test reports.Qualifications
- Aerospace/Aviation/Satellite Experience
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace
Engineering, Acoustics or related technical subject area
- Must have NX Experience; MSC/Nastran, NX Nastran, FEMAP
- 10-15 years of Composite Structural Analysis Experience
- Composite is Laminated sheet and honeycomb structures
- Specialized knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
fatigue and fracture, composites, optics, impact, compliant
mechanism at the system level.
Keywords: APR Consulting, Pasadena , Structural Analysis Engineer, Engineering , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!