Full Stack Engineer
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Report To: VP of Engineering I Department: Engineering Team I
Location: Only Hybrid (Pasadena, CA)Why You'll Love Working
- Strong track record of providing an inclusive culture of
belonging and empowerment.
- Competitive salary & bonus package in an entrepreneurial
- We pay 100% of the Health, Dental & Vision premiums for the
employee; 80% for the employee's family. Short-Term Disability
(STD) & Long-Term Disability (LTD) are provided and 100% covered by
- We offer PTO (17 days for the 1st 5 years of employment),
floating holiday(s) & 10 company paid holidays.
- Flexible schedules and work-from-home opportunities; casual
dress environment.What You'll Be Doing: Supplyframe, recently
acquired by Siemens, is an innovative and rapidly growing leader in
the electronics industry. Our teams operate with a start-up
mentality, where we equip every team member with product ownership
and fast-paced growth opportunities.As a Full Stack Engineer, you
will get to work on a wide range of new products changing the way
engineers do research, share knowledge, design, and build new
- Work and collaborate effectively in small team
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.Who/What
We Are Looking For:
- A degree in computer science or equivalent work
web application building.
- You know how to utilize SQL and NoSQL databases such as
PostgreSQL and Redis.
- Good problem-solving skills and strong attention to
details.Preferred, But Not Required:
- Strong experience with Node.js.
- You know how to work with tools and software like Docker and
- Experience working on projects that follow a test-driven
- Experience in building highly available and scalable
- Experience in background processing & queues.
- Not afraid to face technical challenges.Equal Employment
Opportunity Statement: Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national
origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or
military status, and other categories protected by federal, state
or local law.Applicants must be legally authorized for employment
in the United States without need for current or future
employer-sponsored work authorization.
Keywords: Supplyframe, Pasadena , Full Stack Engineer, Engineering , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!