Company: Tridant Solutions, Inc
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Tridant Solutions is seeking a key team player with the right
balance of federal/military program management and client
management expertise to lead our programs in Southern California.
If work ethic, delivering results and challenge are meaningful to
you, this is your firm.Tridant Solutions is a fast-growth and
award-winning professional services firm that combines service
excellence with operational responsiveness. We are looking for our
next key team member who will be a valuable part of our leadership
group as we continue to grow and build our organization. Tridant
Solutions is a 2020 INC 5000 Awardee (3 times in a row),
woman-owned small business and SBA 8(a) firm poised for continued
growth. Review our website (www.tridantsolutions.com) to learn
about the types of services we provide, our client base, and
exciting programs. The Tridant Program Leader (TPL) will manage
NAVSEA, NAVAIR and other federal programs in conjunction with a
team of Project Leads and report directly to the CEO and Corporate
Operations Executive. For this position, the candidate must be
experienced in federal contract management, team leadership and
exceptional customer service.The TPL will:
- Execute programs IAW contract and performance
- Establish program work approach, develop operational procedures
and assign program and individual responsibilities.
- Review QC and program performance documentation and provide
issue resolution, if needed.
- Assure that the program performance requirements and
deliverables are met by collaborating and managing Tridant Team
Leads and team members.
- Collaborate and partner with the government to assure all
performance goals exceed requirements and will act with a sense of
urgency to government requests.
- Assist with the selection of team members and subcontractors
who possess the knowledge, education, certifications, and
experience required to fulfill contractual requirements.
- Prepare monthly and other reporting for submittal to the
government and Tridant Executive Team.
- Assure expenditures are controlled and within budget for
programs valued at $1-3M per year.
- Assist with preparation of invoicing, expenditure
justification, and financial documentation. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- A Master's or Bachelor's degree (with 5-10 years of relevant
experience in lieu of a Master's), from an accredited college or
university in an applicable Business, Technical, Legal,
Professional or related discipline.
- PMP, PMI, Certified Federal Contract Manager (CFCM) or related
certification a plus or demonstrated ability to obtain.
- At least 5 years of managing and coordinating 5+ team members,
contract administration and billing, and program activities for
- Must have proven experience in developing long-term
relationships with the government COR, CO, and customers.
- Fluent in MS Office applications, MS Teams/Zoom and relevant
- MUST be US Citizen
- MUST possess SECRET clearance or the ability to obtain
- Ability to commute to work locations at Southern California
military sites for meetings (day travel, no overnights).
- Work schedule will include work conducted at candidate's home
office and Tridant's Pasadena headquarters.COMPENSATION:
- Salary (DOE) $65K - $88K with bonus potential and advancement
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP & Prescriptions, Life
Insurance & Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K and 3% matching
- Educational and training reimbursement eligible
- Industry memberships (i.e., Women in Defense, NDIA, AFCEA)
- Vacation (2 weeks/year, accruing from first day), paid holidays
and sick days
- Opportunities for volunteer and community service projects,
company team events, and holiday parties.
Tridant Solutions is an equal opportunity employer for all
employees and applicants; we prohibit discrimination and harassment
of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political
affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability,
genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization,
retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit
factor protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment where differences are valued and respected for the
benefit of our team, our services, and our diverse communities.
Part of our mission is to be an equal opportunity workplace and an
affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, individuals with
disabilities, veterans, and intersectional individuals are
encouraged to apply. PI129513204
Keywords: Tridant Solutions, Inc, Pasadena , Program Manager, Executive , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!