Company: Elizabeth House - Pasadena
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Position & ResponsibilitiesThe Communications Manager is an
effective and warm communicator, organized, strategic, familiar
with marketing and public relations best practices, and confident
to represent Elizabeth House as needed. Qualified candidates will
possess strong web-based skills, knowledge of the digital media
landscape, principles of design, branding, marketing, P2P
fundraising, campaigns and online engagement. Working under the
direct supervision of the Director of Development and in close
collaboration with the Development Team, they are team oriented,
professional, and passionate about the mission of Elizabeth House.
- In conjunction with the annual Development strategy, create and
implement the marketing and communications calendar.
- Work with the Development team to attract, engage and retain
supporters by producing regular and dynamic communications, impact
reports, and calls to action.
- Help vet, recruit, and cultivate brand partnerships, and manage
all related marketing deliverables.
- Strengthen Development strategy by suggesting and supporting
innovative marketing methods and campaigns. Social Media
- Manage all social media platforms, including creating and
curating regular content and engaging with audiences.
- Help manage a dynamic peer-to-peer (P2P) program, engaging and
supporting online advocates/donors. Collateral
- Manage design, production, and updates of the agency
- Design and update marketing materials, including regular
procurement of photos, video client stories, and impact data for
- For special events and campaigns, create and coordinate
communications and marketing materials.
- Coordinate the production of EH newsletters and annual
- Manage press and media engagement, including creation of
content for newspapers and external publications.
- Manage relationships with communications vendors.
- Oversee archives of reports, articles, client and event stories
and agency photographs.
- Manage inventory of print marketing material. Qualifications
- Minimum two years' experience in communications, marketing,
public relations, or other related area.
- Degree in Communications and/or Marketing a plus.
- Demonstrates servant leadership and exemplifies a collaborative
and engaging communication style.
- A passion for the mission of Elizabeth House.
- A passion for social media marketing and engagement.
- A great eye for photography and design.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, G-Suite, Adobe Creative Suite
or other design program; willingness to learn new applications and
identify innovative ways for technology to support organizational
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Familiarity with SEO Marketing a plus. The role is part-time
with the possibility of becoming full, salary and benefits tbd.How
to ApplyApply by submitting a resume and cover letter detailing
your interest in this position and how your experience will
contribute to the work of Elizabeth House. Cover letter and resume
can be submitted as one document in the resume upload
section.Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be
Keywords: Elizabeth House - Pasadena, Pasadena , Communications Manager, Executive , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!