VP Business Development Apply to This Job
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Company: Security / Investigative Services, Pasadena, CA
Remarks: As a key player in our Business Development Team, the VP
of Business Development will deliver high-impact demand generation
strategies and programs at scale. The VP of Business Development
position is a highly strategic role within our organization and
reports directly to the Chief Accounting Officer. If chosen for
this role, you will have significant visibility and interaction
with other members of Company Security's leadership team. Company
Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who
provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females,
veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected
groups. We recognize that our employees are our greatest asset. All
our employees are selectively recruited, rigorously screened, and
professionally trained to perform above and beyond industry
standards. We are committed to creating an environment in which our
employees can thrive, succeed, and enhance their careers. Job
- Provide strategic planning, presentations, client development
and management, as well as marketing oversight for Company's
- Develop strategies and objectives in support of the overall
business development goals.
- Responsible for the business development process by acquiring
and defining project opportunities, along with performing research
and managing client contact.
- Develop and implement action plans to improve market share for
- Prepare, develop, and ensure high-quality proposals and
- Lead and support select marketing activities through online and
traditional media channels.
- Actively participate in industry events and communities.
- Assist in the development of DE&I strategies and provide
direction for the overall organization. Effectively advance the
company's mission and objectives to promote community growth and
- Manage market, financial, and project feasibility studies.
- Proven track record of closing $20.0M to $30.0M+ in annual
sales with new clients.
- Highly skilled in all aspects of consultative sales and
business development to include prospecting/sourcing, initiation,
deal qualification, closure, and customer satisfaction/client
- Proven track record of opening new accounts and expanding them
with the support of a delivery team; and adeptness in building
high-quality relationships versus having a purely impersonal
- Critical thinker with strong negotiating and strategic selling
skills, and the ability to see the big picture while also
understanding key project-level details.
- Highly developed organizational, planning, and management
- Proven ability to develop/drive and thrive in a metrics-driven,
process-based environment with high accountability.
- Highly proficient in English and Spanish.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Microsoft and Google Suites, and
- Strong team building skills with a predisposition for building
consensus and achieving goals through collaboration.
- An extremely high level of energy, sense of urgency,
creativity, and decisiveness coupled with the ability/willingness
to work hard and well under pressure.
- Excels in presentations and public speaking engagements.
- Open to coaching and investing in personal as well as
More Jobs Like This Job No. 648737
VP New Business Development
Job No. 648736
SVP New Business Development
Job No. 648708
VP Linux Business Expansion
Remote, US MA
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, Pasadena , VP Business Development Apply to This Job, Executive , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!