Senior Manager, Order to Cash Processing
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Senior Manager, Order to Cash Processing Everbridge is seeking a
Senior Manager, Order to Cash Processing for our Accounting
Division. The individual will be responsible for the timely
integration of these acquisitions into our billing/collection
processes. The ability to develop processes to ensure timely and
accurate invoicing which adheres to customer demands (i.e., payment
terms, portal submissions, etc.) is key. Additionally, establish
effective and efficient collection methods to successfully manage
receivables and minimize collection risk. What you will do:
- This role is responsible for active collaboration with top
management teams to enhance "order to cash" processes, systems and
- Understanding of our billing/collection practices and working
closely with different business units to accomplish this and to
ensure our billing/collection operations are scalable.
- You will develop and execute against the billing strategy to
ensure accurate, reliable, and timely issuance of customer
- Ability to identify business process improvements is key as we
continue to grow revenue both organically and through
- Provide high-quality customer support to our sales organization
and ensuring timely response. We often need clarification from
sales reps before a bill can be generated. Therefore, timely
correspondence is necessary to ensure accurate and timely
- Establishing policy and reporting on timeliness of invoicing
after the deal has been closed in Salesforce.
- Maintain a complete understanding of all systems (Salesforce,
NetSuite and Internal) used in the revenue cycle to assist in the
establishment of processes, and to monitor effectiveness of these
processes as well as work with various departments to further our
- Develop and revise policies and procedures to meet changing
needs and maintain effective operations; provide consistent and
measurable reports to executive leadership; establish and maintain
quality standards, key performance indicators, operational metrics,
performance expectations, budget targets and ensure accountability
- Provide guidance and improvements to the monthly usage billing
project, change in billing practices if need be, and use of
technology related to billing.
- Implement best practices and methods to make sure there is
quality and efficiency throughout the operations.
- Lead or participate in projects supporting meter to cash
activities such as capturing data in the right fields within
various systems and business process improvement initiatives with
the department and organization.
- Develop strategies to ensure accurate, reliable, and timely
collection of customer receipts, processing write-offs and
recoveries, and monitoring bad debt expense trends that are
assertive and preserve customer relationships.
- Manage and lead a staff of direct and indirect reports to
provide oversight of day-to-day activities towards accomplishing
the department's strategic plan including, but not limited to,
employee coaching, development, and performance evaluation. Hold
employees accountable for the attainment of defined goals and
objectives. Execute effective performance redirection when
- Develop employees through coaching, mentoring, and formal/on
the job training and development opportunities.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers, management,
stakeholders and others in a courteous and professional
- Evaluate and align talent to current and future business needs;
mitigate talent risks.
- Establish system-wide goals and objectives, accounts
receivable, billing and collections performance standards and
evaluate program effectiveness and identify and resolve whatever
enhancements are needed to ensure our processes are scalable.
- Ensure the accurate and timely preparation and submission of
billing and financial reports.
- Understand agreed upon terms with customers and manage the most
efficient processes to maximize account receivable returns.
- Use of critical thinking to overcome day to day business
challenges in a fast-paced work environment.
- Leverage data and software through excel/databases to enhance
reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
- Manage multiple projects with an attention to detail while
- Perform other duties as assigned. What you will bring:
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in customer service billing
preferably within a high-volume, SaaS environment.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in managing/supervising
employees, including leading efforts and setting direction for
projects and staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting,
Finance or related field from an accredited college or university
- Previous experience as an Order to Cash Manager responsible for
high volume invoicing for an operation generating $250 MM or more
in annual revenue
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Power Point and advanced Excel
Suite is required.
- Working knowledge of all, but not limited to the following:
Salesforce and NetSuite.--
- Strong conflict resolution skills - maintain professionalism
and drive relationships with internal and external
- Proactive with sound and timely decisions-making skills.
- Proven experience prioritizing in a dynamic environment and
balance competing demands.
- Results-driven with strong analytical and problem-solving
- Strong ability to relate with diverse personalities (including
senior management) and differing opinions in a confident, tactful,
professional and mature manner to promote the company's best
- Excellent communication skills, with demonstrated verbal,
written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to partner and collaborate with leadership at multiple
- Master's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or
Accounting, or similar in work experience is a plus. At Everbridge,
we have a mission that matters --- to keep people safe and
businesses running-- during critical events. Our "Bridgers" join
Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their
work. The core of our company culture is built around making a
difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during
difficult times and challenging situations as our software was
built to save lives. We are a rapidly growing organization
transforming the field of critical event management and need
passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry
out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is
constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best
employee experience. Click here --to learn more about what we do.
Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a
part of our team today! Everbridge is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and
gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Everbridge, Pasadena , Senior Manager, Order to Cash Processing, Executive , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!