Senior Customer Success Manager
Company: Kitchen United
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Kitchen United is looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager
to support and manage the overall experience of our restaurant
members. As the Senior Customer Success Manager, You will be
involved in all aspects of client onboarding, client support,
account management, and training. You will guide and coach clients
in their implementation of our service while promoting a member,
guest, and consumer centric philosophy to all our efforts.
Reporting directly to the VP, Operations , your goal is to increase
member, guest, and consumer satisfaction to enhance brand loyalty
and retention. The ideal candidate will have proven experience
working in a customer success position, with a superior focus on a
relentless focus on the success and experience of our restaurant
members. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written
and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and
- Responsible for managing complexity in client onboarding but
also resolution of issues
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers
and facilitate organic growth.
- Utilize performance data, develop and share insights and
optimize their current experience
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports to communicate
insights where needed.
- Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices
to areas of improvement for our Kitchen Centers, teams, and
- Partner with on site GMs and corporate support partners
regarding Kitchen Center issues.
- Own the success of our members, ensuring they meet their KPIs
and realize the full value of their Kitchen United membership
- Develop and deliver a roadmap to success, advising members on
reaching business goals. Includes but not limited to building KPI
dashboards, and driving systems optimization
- Relationship oriented and focused on Member lifetime value and
long term satisfaction.
- Help Members achieve desired goals.
- Monitors Member satisfaction and keeps track of concerns.
- Nurture great relationships with our members and provide
introductions and support to 3rd party organizations and other
Kitchen United team members where needed
- Maintain regular communication with clients, and provide
regular performance reporting and platform support
- Drive product adoption and ongoing usage of Kitchen United
products and services
You'll succeed in this role if you
- Are highly collaborative and have high standards of personal
- You are a good listener and use business acumen to make sound
- Have a proactive approach to customer support and are always
thinking about ways to scale growth.
- Resourceful - might not have all the answers, but you know how
to find them
- Are passionate about technology, restaurant operations, and the
- Are a skilled team-player, with a proven ability to collaborate
effectively and professionally across all functions
- Are hands on - roll up your sleeves and conduct routine
facility visits to build relationships in real time.
- Have the ability to effectively give and receive feedback.
- Have great problem-solving skills, and an entrepreneurial work
ethic - You're a self starter!
- Influencing skills including obtaining support from team
members with differing priorities and conflict resolution;
- Experience analyzing data, forming and delivering
- Experience in developing account plans and delivering them
- Have proven capacity to develop relationships and optimize
enterprise customer accounts, you understand what it means to
evangelize your product
- A strong sense of drive to understand clients' business goals,
anticipate future needs and identify solutions;
- Strong interpersonal, presentation & communication skills (both
verbal & written) and have experience creating and delivering
- Must be able to commute to Pasadena
- 3-5 years of experience of customer success or account
- 2+ years of experience - preferably in a restaurant and or
- Proficiency in Customer Service Software (Zendesk, Freshdesk,
Salesforce) a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Keen bias-to-action, as well as a strong sense of practicality
- Highly adaptable, and able to thrive in ambiguous or uncertain
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager,
multi-unit retail or food & beverage manager. Experience in
providing customer service support
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life &
AD&D, Paid Vacation and Sick Time
Keywords: Kitchen United, Pasadena , Senior Customer Success Manager, Executive , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!