Director of Billing
Company: Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc.
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading
global security company, providing a full range of physical
security services to government and commercial customers on four
continents. Inter-Con specializes in providing customized security
services to clients whose needs exceed the capabilities of
traditional guard firms. Clients include the Departments of State,
Justice, Homeland Security, Energy, and Defense, as well as Fortune
500 companies, major public utilities, and ultra-high net worth
Inter-Con employs over 35,000 security personnel world-wide,
trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed
military, law enforcement, and security experience. Inter-Con
remains 100% family owned and managed and operates as the industry
leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security
Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
A recent digital transformation at Inter-Con Security is driving
business transformation, and our Vice President of Billing and
Compensation is looking for a strong right hand that she can
partner with on the billing and revenue side.
The Director of Billing will be responsible for the oversight of
billing and revenue; this includes overall leadership, billing,
revenue recognition, analysis and deep involvement with associated
technology systems. Strong leadership qualities will be important
as you lead cross-departmental teams, especially those aimed at
creating efficiencies and the maximization of billing systems
currently used. Technical critical thinking skills are also
essential as the winning candidate will be pulling data across
different systems, doing exploratory work and building
This is a rapidly growing company and a dynamic environment; to
succeed here you need a willingness to dig in, be investigative and
generate solutions for problems that don't necessarily come with a
playbook. If this sounds right up your alley, then we want to talk
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains management-level staff
in the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance
with company policy.
- Helps to establish, implement and communicate the strategic
direction of the organization's billing/revenue division in
partnership with the Vice President of Billing and
- Designs and oversees the development and implementation of
departmental processes and reporting requirements that support the
overall measurement and attainment of organizational goals.
- Provides leadership in the evaluation and implementation of
technology solutions to improve accuracy, efficiency and
completeness of data capture.
- Partners with cross-departmental leadership to develop
financial performance goals and forecasting that supports
decision-making for financial performance improvement.
- Establishes, communicates, and implements
billing/revenue-related policies, practices and standards to ensure
effective and consistent support and execution.
- Establishes KPI and Metrics to drive efficiency within billing
group and with other stakeholders/partners.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proven work experience in leading staff through strategic
change, process improvement and technology implementation.
- Strong experience with enterprise-level billing and financial
- Implementation experienced heavily preferred.
- Salesforce, BillingCentral, Conga are nice to haves.
- Prior supervisory experience required.
- Strong Excel skills, including: Index matching, IF statements,
the ability to create formulas on the fly, Pivot Tables, etc
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best
practices in your field.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and
Education and Experience: - Bachelor's degree in a business-related
field and ideally at least 8-12 years of Billing and Revenue
Recognition or related experience with increasing analytical,
process management and leadership related responsibilities
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer
who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females,
veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected
Keywords: Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc., Pasadena , Director of Billing, Executive , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!