Company: Stonefire Grill Management
Posted on: November 19, 2022
ABOUT THE ROLE: Driven by our values and an innate understanding
of our culture, the Restaurant Manager's primary responsibility is
to assist and provide our guests with an exceptional and memorable
dining experience that exceeds their expectations. This is achieved
through the Restaurant Manager's partnership and influence in the
daily putting into practice our mission statement, in successful
shift management, and through the ongoing development of our teams.
Equally important and connected is the partnership with the General
Manager (GM), Assistant General Manager (AGM), and Kitchen Manager
( KM) in overseeing the planning, organizing, training, and
development of each individual manager and team member, as well as
the shared achievement of stated objectives in finance, safety,
quality and the cultural environment of the restaurant. This
position will have partnership relationships with Kitchen Managers,
Restaurant Managers, Catering Office, and Home Office Teams. CORE
- Is Happy To Serve! Leads through service. Supports and empowers
the team. Demonstrates at all times integrity, values, and a sense
of commitment in the work environment consistent with the Company's
Mission, Vision and Values.
- Maintains and ensures on each shift, that there is a team and
guest focus while performing responsibilities. The Restaurant
Manager does this by demonstrating respect and loyalty to the
entire team every shift.
- Understands his/her role as a partner and team player with
Managers, Kitchen and Front of the House Team Members, working
together to achieve common goals.
- Partners with the General Manager and other Managers in
coaching and leading our teams through proper training systems,
adherence to policies and company standards, and implementation of
our service standards, through our Points of Service.
- The Restaurant Manager has a mastery over the Circle of Service
and the ability to maintain all Points of Service by delegating to
team members as well as thru communication with fellow
- Engages with all guests by continually touching tables to
ensure guest expectations are exceeded. Builds relationships with
guests in the restaurants, at catered events, and within the
- Partners with GM, AGM, and in adhering and holding accountable
the entire Restaurant team to all Health Department and sanitation
- The Restaurant Manager understands all catering services and
systems, coordinates successful Stonefire catering events.
- Understands and ensures all federal, state and county legal
standards that pertain to health, safety, and labor requirements
are met and followed.
- Oversees keeping the restaurant in clean, comfortable, and
- Fervently manages all shifts for safety! Makes certain all
safety policies are followed and holds team accountable for
breeches in safety standards.
- Partners with all managers and team members to guarantee all
food and products are consistently prepared and served according to
our recipes, portioning, and serving standards.
- Supports the restaurant team in achieving stated and planned
objectives in sales, food cost, labor cost, and operating expenses.
Fully understands when objectives go off course, and partners with
the GM, AGM, and KM's to get back on track as soon as
- Attends all scheduled team meetings. They are a partner to the
GM and AGM in regard to preparing schedules, and conducting Weekly
Manager and KM Meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the General
Manager or Assistant General Manager. BUILDING SUCCESSFUL
- Exemplary Role model of being a leader in Stonefire Business
Partnerships at all levels of organization.
- Implements Stonefire brand's strategy and initiatives, and
focuses on building long-term, value-based team member, guest, and
vendor relationships and loyalty.
- Executes high level guest service to drive satisfaction and
engagement, by assisting all guests and monitoring their
satisfaction and experiences. LEADERSHIP & CULTURE
- Is Happy To Serve and leads through humble service.
- In partnership with the General Manager and Assistant General
Manager, manages restaurant team consisting of Kitchen and FOH Team
Members, and Caterers.
- Coach and champion for restaurant team in all aspects of
revenue strategies, guest satisfaction, and team member
- Keeps a cultural pulse on restaurant teams, serving as both a
role model and trusted partner with Operations; champions the
Culture and Values of the Company.
- Partners with People & Culture (HR) Department to attract,
develop and retain the right people in order to support the
strategic priorities of Stonefire Grill and the market place.
- Coaches, trains, and mentors team members; utilizes creative
training tools for business development, loyalty, and
- Demonstrates integrity and commitment in the work environment
to the Company's Mission, Vision and Values; Keeps a cultural pulse
on restaurant teams, serving as both a role model and trusted
partner with Operations.
- Effectively operates independently with minimal direction;
demonstrates exceptional problem-solving ability and leadership.
- 2+ years in a high-volume role. Fast Casual Restaurant and
catering experience preferred but not required.
- Passionate, fun, positive and results-oriented.
- Focused, attentive and available to team members and guests if
and when issues arise.
- Open to coaching and development, values that are critical to
the Company and its success.
- Strong organizational leadership and exceptional communication
- Entrepreneurial and driven by accomplishment.
- Lover of people, food and service, and the magic that exists in
their confluence. OUR VALUES
- We lead through service.
- We care for each other and value our relationships.
- We care for our guests and community.
- We treat everyone with equal dignity and respect.
- We are committed to excellence and have integrity in all that
- We have FUN while we work.
- We are a team driven by loyalty and mutual support.
- We are committed to the ongoing development of each other.
- We empower through praise and accountability.
- We are Happy To Serve
Keywords: Stonefire Grill Management, Pasadena , RESTAURANT MANAGER, Executive , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!