Director of Business Development
Company: Caravan Operations Corp.
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Caravan Operations Inc. has multiple skilled nursing facilities
in the LA County Area hiring. The Director of Business Development
will act as a liaison for skilled nursing facilities, assigned
hospitals and designated referral sources for families. This person
will be responsible for building relationships with hospitals,
which generate patient referrals and admissions. The Director of
Business Development will assess clinical needs of potential /
existing residents to assure the facility has the clinical
capability to treat the resident.
Director of Business Development Responsibilities Include:
- Primary sales and marketing representative for managing
hospital referrals/designated referral source referrals
- Develop strong relationships with key hospital personnel and
identify new opportunities for alignment, partnering, and
- Work with corporate business development team to develop
monthly plans and strategies and new business
- Assist in planning and organizing marketing strategies and
programs designed to meet census and payor mix goals.
- Participate in monthly reports on sales activity,
competitor/referral source changes in the marketplace and work with
other staff to develop marketing plan
- Assure that the admission process is seamless and positive,
including but not limited to identifying all necessary
device/equipment and immediate medical needs necessary to ensure a
smooth transition to the facility
- Understand and communicate critical and/or strategic changes to
hospital functions, relationships, programs, and opportunities.
- 2 to 3 years of sales and/or marketing in healthcare; skilled
nursing facility marketing experience preferred.
- Familiarity with the admissions process at a sub-acute, SNF or
- Experience with understanding patients insurances Medicare,
Medicaid, and Managed care guidelines.
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships
with social workers, nurses, Physicians, and case managers in
assigned hospitals and other medical facilities as appropriate
- Excellent organizational skills with a detail orientation
- Superior follow-up skills and ability to organize and
prioritize numerous tasks.
- Professional telephone skills with the ability to handle
referral calls effectively and efficiently, meeting the needs of
the referral sources and families.
- Computer experience and understanding of electronic referral
systems utilized by hospital systems (Aidin, Ensnare, Navihealth)
- Competitive Pay Based On Experience
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other supplemental insurance available
- Vehicle/Mileage Allowance
Keywords: Caravan Operations Corp., Pasadena , Director of Business Development, Executive , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!