Company: US Auto Trust - Corporate
Posted on: November 26, 2022
US Auto Trust is Southern California's Fastest Growing
Automotive Group. We are looking for an experienced Reputation
Manager to manage our review sights across all Dealership
locations.The Reputation Manager will be responsible for overseeing
8 Dealerships and 10 Brands. As the Reputation Manager, you will
report directly to the Vice President of US Auto Trust. This is a
full time, On-Sight employee Position.The Reputation Manager will
be responsible for managing the Reputation.com dashboard as well as
various customer surveys sites such as; Medallia dashboard, Survey
Monkey dashboard and other manufacturer related dashboards. These
customer feedback dashboards may change over time. The Reputation
Manager is expected to manage these dashboards through both the
traditional desktop versions as well as the mobile app versions.
Managing these dashboards will consist of analyzing customer
feedback in real time and responding promptly to customer feedback
via email, telephone and/or text, when relevant. Engage with
department managers in order to assess customer feedback and
determine potential resolutions of negative customer feedback.
There may be occasional travel as it relates to meeting at either
the dealership location and/or corporate headquarters. There may
also be occasional videoconferences that the Reputation Manager
will be expected to participate in. Responsibilities:
- Using our dedicated reputation management database to manage
our large review profile (Yelp, Google Reviews, Dealerrater,
Cars.com, Autotrader, Cargurus, etc.)
- Increase the total number of positive reviews across all of our
- Respond to customer reviews and direct customer issues through
our multiple accounts
- Answer and respond to customer communications
- Work with management to determine appropriate resolutions and
- Ensure customer receives timely responses and updates to their
- Follow up with management and customer to ensure resolution is
- Monitor online reputation
- Monitor online review sites for customer feedback.
- Forward all reviews to appropriate management team for their
- Manage "Review Us" program by tracking reviews, encouraging
stores to seek reviews and coordinating achievement rewards
- Corporate ordering/ Marketing assistance
- Assist Marketing Team in various projects
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly summary reports of issues
- $25.00 per hour + Monthly Bonus's.Monthly Bonus Incentives:
- Based on improving current customer satisfaction scores vs.
national averages and gold standard score levels.
Keywords: US Auto Trust - Corporate, Pasadena , Reputation Manager, Executive , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!