Developer Lead/Manager (Pasadena/Hybrid)
Company: First Citizens Bank
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Overview: Be part of the software development team that is
building and refining our digital banking experience to provide
secure, reliable and performant build solutions while making a
significant positive impact for the company and our customers.
Position can have hybrid schedule (remote/office), but individual
must sit locally within range of Pasadena, CA office
Responsibilities: This position will be responsible to lead the
development team from design to solutions. Candidate must have
solid experience in Front end, middle tier and database development
and sound knowledge in microservices.
- Lead a team of developers through an Agile and DevOps process
that includes continuous integration, testing, and delivery.
- Architect, develop, and maintain full stack on-premises and
cloud web applications
- Provide leadership, technical guidance, and best practices to
the solution design process and to other team members
- Establish and enforce quality standards in designing software
architectures and principles.
- Focus on scalability, maintainability, testability, security,
and performance The base pay for this position is relative to your
experience but the range is generally $137,946 to $239,106 per
year. This position is eligible for variable compensation, which
may be in the form of incentive, bonus, or commission pay. First
Citizens offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits program which
you can review here: . Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree and 8
years of experience in Software Application Development and
Maintenance Preferred Area of Study: Computer Science, Information
- Proven team leadership experience and results
- Banking or financial industry experience including secure
software development practices preferred
- At least 8+ years of relevant experience in designing and
implementing solutions on Microsoft tech stack including .Net
Framework, C#, Core Service, and RESTful services.
- Experience with various architecture patterns and styles (ex:
microservices, event driven, service oriented & serverless)
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience with
Microservice/API design using MuleSoft / TIBCO
- Review and evaluate architectures of existing systems and
software products to identify reuse and platforming opportunities
as well as refactoring opportunities
- Experience in DevSecOps, containerization and container
- Hands-on experience with databases such as SQL DB, and ETL
solutions including Integration services.
- Experience in Agile/SAFe scrum principles
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Excellence in a Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Effective oral and written communication skills while
interfacing with internal peers, managers, and senior management
Angular 6+ and C#
- Experience using responsive front-end frameworks such as
Bootstrap/SASS and Angular Flex-Layout
- Extensive experience with ASP.NET Core/Core 2 and Web Services
(REST, SOAP) such as WebAPI and WCF
- Experience with API gateways and deep knowledge in Microservice
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a CI/CD, Build/Release
Automation Engineer well versed with ADO, Git, Pipelines, MS Build,
PowerShell, Python etc.
- Improve CI/CD tools integration/operations, and full automation
- Collaborate with internal development and QA teams to help
ensure end-to-end quality
Keywords: First Citizens Bank, Pasadena , Developer Lead/Manager (Pasadena/Hybrid), Executive , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...