Posted on: November 13, 2023
Here at gpac we are working with a wonderful nonprofit
organization that is looking for a new Assistant DirectorThis is a
fully on-site positionReports to: Program
- Providing crisis intervention to clients facing medical and
mental health crises, including assessment and writing LPS 5150
- Providing clinical support high acuity clients for both Center
and field-based outreach staff.
- Developing clinical and administrative training for all staff
that adheres to Harm Reduction and Trauma Informed Care
- Meeting directly with program clients to evaluate clinical
needs and provide consultation to direct service staff.
- Maintaining positive, ongoing and collaborative relationships
with other departments as well as outside agencies, including: the
Department of Health Services (DHS), LAPD, Department of Mental
Health (DMH), and LAHSA outreach teams.
- Liaison for medical and psychiatric teams provided with
subcontracted providers. Scheduling and staff support for high
acuity medical/psychiatric needs.
- Compiling statistics monthly and other reporting information as
- Other duties as assigned. -QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS
- Licensed clinician: LCSW, LMFT, LPCC or ability to obtain this
within 3 months.
- LPS designation, or ability to obtain.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in management of direct
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience working with homeless
individuals with severe and persistent mental illness and
- Experience in training staff to deliver low-barrier and harm
reduction based services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid CA Driver's License, reliable automobile, auto insurance,
and acceptable driving record. -Benefits Package includes: Medical
Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Retirement Planning
(403b), Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Days, Paid Sick Days, Employee
Assistance Plans (EAP), TELUS Health, Flexible Spending Account
(FSA), Basic Life / Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D),
Voluntary Short- and Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Pet Insurance,
Discounts on Hotels, Theme Parks, Concerts, Movies, Restaurants &
More, Corporate DiscountsResumes can be emailed confidentially to ;
Questions reach out to Kyle 605 705 3129All qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies)
is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Pasadena , Assistant Director, Executive , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!