Tax Services R&D Senior Manager
Company: Regal Executive Search
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Tax Services R&D Senior Manager / Director
Our client is a full service accounting, auditing and financial
services firm located in Pasadena and Woodland Hills in California,
they are seeking a highly motivated and experienced tax manager to
be part of our growing team.
The firm focuses on services to closely held companies in
traditional tax, accounting, auditing, and related consulting
areas. Ranked in the top 50 largest accounting firms in the LABJ's
Book of Lists and on The Best Places to Work List in 2015, our
focus is recognizing opportunities and creating value for our
clients by equipping them with the tools to make better business
and financial decisions for the future.
The Tax Senior Manager / Director in the Strategic Federal Tax
Services - Research & Development Tax Credit group supervises
R&D projects, researches tax issues, assists in conducting
fieldwork, and participates in sales and marketing efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managers have the primary responsibility to ensure that R&D
projects are conducted in accordance with firm standards and
completed on time with on budget.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong leadership and supervisory
- Prior supervisory experience is required.
- Managers will be expected to assist in conducting fieldwork.
This may include visiting the client location, touring client
facilities, investigating relevant facts, analyzing accounting
information, preparing cost lead schedules and cost summary
schedules, completing appropriate tax computations, and preparing
written reports summarizing the findings.
- Managers are expected to have a command of federal and some
state R&D rules and relevant court cases.
- Managers will be required to "multi-task" and manage various
project tasks at once. Project managers will be ultimately
responsible for the overall project and deliverable.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Master's degree in Accounting or Taxation.
- Minimum of (7) years of experience in Accounting or Tax in
public accounting or consulting. -Intermediate understanding of tax
- Candidate must demonstrate ability to manage time, multi-task,
and meet deadlines.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review
and immediate interview. You can also apply directly this and other
openings on our website at
- Client Outsourced Accounting Manager
Manhattan Beach,, CA
- Senior Internal Auditor - Hedge Fund/Alternative Investment
Los Angeles, CA
- Audit Staff - Audit Senior Accountant - (Japanese Bilingual) -
Torrance, CA Login to save this search and get notified of similar
Keywords: Regal Executive Search, Pasadena , Tax Services R&D Senior Manager, Executive , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!