Data Management & Integration Officer
Company: East West Bank
Posted on: September 11, 2018
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log In Here
Data Management & Integration Officer
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement. Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we're ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in "America's 100 Best Banks" by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.The Data Management & Integration Officer is responsible for strategic and tactical activities related to management and maintenance of the quality and integrity of EWB's data. The successful candidate will, in collaboration with the DMI team, conceptualize, design, architect and maintain platforms/solutions for managing and integrating data between operational systems, data repositories, and reporting and analytical applications. This position provides strong business, analytical and technical support, and interacts with project teams, IT teams, and business stakeholders to drive business application solutions, business intelligence and data strategy across a wide range of initiatives within EWB.
- Work in close collaboration with business and technology teams to accurately gather and interpret requirements, specifications, data models, etc., for evaluating/developing applications, data repositories, data integration, and reporting solutions
- Act as liaison between IT and Business Units to provide solutions and business requirements for internal application and data repository development.
- Assess technical and software solutions and issues with IT teams, and develop effective user experience enhancements for application solutions
- Influence and monitor data quality, accuracy, validity and control, to minimize future business data issues
- Create and maintain documents of internal and external processes
- Provide business requirements (logic) for report and data quality process automation
- Maintain functional and technical artifacts including design documents, data mappings, data architecture, and data models and data dictionaries.
- Work with development and business intelligence teams to design, implement, and support end-to-end workflow and data solutions.
- Assess and document business requirements, source data and quality, and coordinate with business and technology teams to identify and resolve issues.
- Minimum of 10-12 years of wide ranging and extensive experience in a Commercial Bank/Financial Institution environment related to commercial lending, credit administration, deposits, middle and back office functions.
- Deep understanding and experience (5-7 years) with knowledge transfer and best practices of lending, deposit and operations workflows to development teams for conceptualization, process and automation solution design and development
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience designing, developing, testing, and implementing data management & integration platform/solutions including architecture, configuration and best practices in a commercial bank/financial institution environment
- Understanding of data warehouse/data mart concepts
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint), and Relational Databases (Access, SQL Server)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, delivery deadlines and quality assurance. Act as delivery owner and accountable for projects.
- Strong presentation and delivery skills
- Experience with programming languages (MS-Dynamics, Visual Basic,.NET framework)
- Understanding of Agile methodology and management tools (Atlassian Suite - JIRA, Confluence)
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments and be deadline oriented.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work equally well on self-managed or team-oriented projects
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related discipline desired, or equivalent work experience and technical training, preferred.
Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: East West Bank, Pasadena , Data Management & Integration Officer, Executive , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!