GTS Payments Product Manager
Company: East West Bank
Posted on: September 11, 2018
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log In Here
GTS Payments Product Manager
Global Operations/Treasury Management
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement. Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we're ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in "America's 100 Best Banks" by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.East West Bank is currently seeking a Product Manager-to join the Payments Product Team. This position is responsible for a broad suite of commercial payment products within Global Transaction Services (GTS). This person will develop and implement products and services related to the bank's payments strategies and lead key initiatives that will contribute to the bank's competitive edge in the marketplace. This person will have the opportunity to work with customers, sales, front line, finance, marketing correspondent banks, vendors, and the leadership team to understand the market, identify gaps in the current offering, define product requirements, optimize the portfolio, and execute the bank's strategic direction.
- Develop and implement product strategies and action plans based on customer needs and market demands
- Determine and support short and long term product goals and objectives.
- Define product requirements and perform product user testing for new products or enhancements.
- Establish and ensure adherence to product quality standards.
- Develop monthly product reports that are submitted to Executive Management and Product Managers.
- Advanced analytics including variance analysis, revenue leakage discovery, and product profitability.
- Recommend and implement product-pricing changes.
- Provide product sales training to consultants and line organizations.
- Manage and ensure product alignment across enterprise strategies and initiatives.
- Manage and resolve complex customer issues by providing creative and scalable solutions.
- Support other key initiatives and priorities as needed.
- Typically requires a degree from a four-year college (e.g., B.A., B.S.) and a minimum of three years relevant experience
- Thorough knowledge of Treasury Management product lines, payments, digital channels, operations, and services; strong knowledge of banking in general
- A deep understanding of payments including ACH, Wires, Swift, FX
- Prefer exposure to emerging new FinTech solutions and technologies.
- Business experience in applying products to solve Treasury Management customer pain points and/or enable the Bank to gain a significant competitive advantage
- Capable of managing multiple complex problems and business line initiatives.
- Outstanding communications skills: ability to make presentations to all levels of bank management
- Excellent written skills required
- Extremely effective at collaboration and leveraging resources
- The ability to engage internal/external partners and leverage their knowledge and skills
Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: East West Bank, Pasadena , GTS Payments Product Manager, Executive , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!