Int Finance Manager
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Job #: 950081Finance Manager - Healthcare - Pasadena, CA
- If interested, please apply directly by sending your resume to
Callie Olson at email@example.com
- Job Description:
The Finance Manager has oversight of all financial and related
activities for a large and complex business unit. This position is
responsible for providing leadership, management, coordination and
oversight of financial and analytical activities and controls for a
broad range of national, shared service and regional functions and
projects related to the business unit (BU).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall management and delivery of the finance
business plan in order to build and maintain financial expertise,
control and integrity in areas of responsibility.
- Lead financial analysis and creation of reports as requested by
BU leaders to support operational, regional and national function
to help drive organization's efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with generally recognized financial
standards, regulatory and legal requirements and national finance
policies in all areas of responsibility.
- Conducts financial analyses independently or leads a team,
participating in most complex projects. Requires significant
planning and directions setting to coordinate with other business
unit or resources.
- Generally involves a high degree of interpretation and analysis
of somewhat obscure or inconclusive data and provide BU leader
appropriate recommendations in providing solutions or process
- Supports BU Leaders in the development, analysis, and
communication of cost saving strategies and budget analysis of
variance issues and performance reports to help drive better and
informed management business decisions.
- Ensures that the day-to-day financial operations of the
business unit, including payroll, month-end reporting, recharges
and accounts payable activities are timely, accurate and within
- Responsible for interpreting and managing management reports
and schedules, financial analyses and performance reporting.
- Reviews processes and makes recommendations to implement
effective changes in procedures and policies.
- Assists with special projects and provides analytical support
on significant and unique assignments of diverse and complex
- Must gain cooperation, acceptance or approval, in resolving
problems, and/or negotiating with our business units to arrive at
- Oversee monthly reporting of operating expenses to departments,
VPs and senior leaders. Identify variances, issue and trends and
make recommendations for interventions.
- Improving consistency and effectiveness of financial processes,
controls and data across multiple functional areas and regions with
different practices, systems, culture and accountability
Education and Experience:
- 2-3 years of management experience and 5-8 years of related
- 4-year degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Expert in prioritizing tasks and matching with resources.
Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to direct and motivate others required
- Strong ability in the use of influence and change management
- Strong strategic and systems thinking skills required
- Strong ability to analyze, understand and communicate complex
issues and trends required
- Ability to work collaboratively in a matrix environment, while
developing effective relationships and achieving results
- Customer focused with outstanding interpersonal skills and is
able to interact with a range of personalities and styles to
establish effective relationships at all levels of the
organization. Ability to support and impact other business
functions and senior managers within the business unit, both
internally and externally.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.
Keywords: Apex Systems, Pasadena , Int Finance Manager, Executive , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!