Director Accreditation and Continuous Quality Improvement - Kaiser Permanente School of Medicine
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Institution in the Education sector.
- Oversees the LCME accreditation processes for KPSOM.
- Advises senior leadership on all accreditation
- Consults with deans, faculty, course and clerkship directors,
and others regarding various aspects of educational programs and
administrative processes as related to accreditation and quality
improvement activities of the college.
- Ensures all LCME accreditation requirements are documented and
processed in accordance with established timelines, including
completion of annual reporting requirements and preparing for
cyclical accreditation reviews and site visits.
- In collaboration with the Senior Associate Dean for Medical
Education, provides leadership and oversight in conducting the LCME
Institutional Self-Study, including setting timelines, overseeing
committee operations, developing reports, and supervising
preparation of draft and final submissions of all required
- Works to ensure alignment of KPSOM website information with
- In collaboration with the Associate Dean for Assessment and
Evaluation, communicates with appropriate administrators and
committees to ensure alignment of accreditation requirements with
CQI processes and the KPSOM Strategic Plan.
- Manages the collection, analysis and synthesis of pertinent
accreditation and quality improvement data for communication and
required reporting to relevant stakeholders and the Program
Evaluation, Assessment, and Improvement Committee.
- Develops and maintains continuous quality improvement
- Supports Compliance Officer in completing accreditation
requirements related to Bureau for Private and Post-Secondary
Education (BPPE) and WASC Senior College and University Commission
- Contributes, as directed, to the development of policies,
procedures, manuals, and other written communications required as
supporting documentation for each of the college's accreditation
processes, including but not limited to policies and procedures,
handbooks and website content.
- Writes and edits documents in accordance with style manuals
generally accepted in academia and medicine (e.g. Chicago Manual of
Style, American Medical Association Manual of Style).
- Other job-related duties as assigned.----
- Proficiency with MS Office products (Work, Power Point, Excel,
Exchange, and Access).
- Ability to manipulate data within and across MS Office products
(e.g., conduct Microsoft Word email merges using mail lists in
Excel; import data from Excel into Access).
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and
responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate-level skill and experience using Microsoft Excel
including macros, external data connections, pivot tables, charts,
and conditional formatting.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders,
including project staff and faculty from a variety of disciplines
- Ability to manage complex tasks/projects in a timely manner
with a high degree of quality and to mobilize relationships and
resources in a collaborative, collegial manner.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, creative energy, and sense of
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Pasadena , Director Accreditation and Continuous Quality Improvement - Kaiser Permanente School of Medicine, Executive , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!