Director, Product Management (Portfolio Strategy)
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Unlock Your Career Potential. As part of ADP's Global Product
Management team, you'll be part entrepreneur, part visionary and
part product mastermind, with a passion for creating innovative and
intuitive solutions that millions of people around the world rely
on each and every day. You'll quickly see why we were recognized by
Forbes magazine as one of the world's most innovative companies. If
you're passionate about human capital management, and changing the
way people work, this is your opportunity to thrive.ADP's
Compliance Solutions team is hiring a Director, Product Management,
(Portfolio Strategy and Operations)?Reporting to the Vice
President/Chief Product Owner, you will have full visibility and
engagement across the entire Compliance Solutions product portfolio
and product team, as well as interaction with ADP's vast HCM
product portfolio and supporting product teams. You will help lead
and manage cross-portfolio cohesive strategies and initiatives, and
will own and support operational functions to drive an efficient
and effective product organization that delivers against Compliance
Solutions business and product portfolio objectives.In this
position you'll have four primay focus areas and functions:
- Define, evangelize, lead, and/or manage cross-product portfolio
strategies and initiatives
- Identify, track and communicate portfolio-level OKRs, metrics
and market insights
- Manage cross-portfolio product roadmaps and ongoing product
- Own, advise, manage and execute Product Management operational
efforts and needsThe ideal candidate will be execution-oriented and
will have broad experiences which include Product Management,
Strategic Planning, Program/Project Management, Finance and
Portfolio Analysis. Experience at a top tier Professional Services
Firm strongly preferred.At ADP we are driven by your success. We
engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas
on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to
achieve, learn and grow, we'll support you all the way. If success
motivates you, you belong at ADP. We strive for every interaction
to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is
Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person
Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage, maintain and communicate cross-portfolio product
roadmaps in partnership with senior product and development
- Assist with the management of the Compliance Solutions
portfolio investment strategy and prioritization process against
key objectives such as profitability, ROI, and other business
- Help craft multi-year Compliance Solutions product vision,
strategy, and execution plans based on data-driven insights from
market, competition, and past performance
- Partner with Product Management leaders and team members to
help create, track and maintain key results and metrics against
defined product objectives. Own the portfolio-level OKRs and
alignment with the ADP Global Product and Technology OKRs.
- Track market and competitive trends across the Compliance
Solution products in support of driving business and portfolio
- Lead the annual strategic sales and product planning processes
and deliverables at the portfolio level. Help manage and
communicate changes through the year.
- Take ownership of deliverables to drive consistency and process
improvement across Compliance Solutions Product Management
operations and organization for the purpose of monthly reporting,
product planning, roadmap visibiltity, quarterly updates and other
- Ability to synthesize research, metrics, status reporting and
other forms of content into easily accessible and consumable
- Manage other cross-portfolio needs or initiatives and execute
against them as needed.QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Broad product management experience (10+ yrs) with experience
in an Agile environment.
- 5+ years in a analyst, or strategy constultant role in support
of the technology sector
- A team builder who can lead, motivate and inspire others
through influence and persuasion within a fast-paced, high energy
and heavily matrixed environment.
- Highly evolved analytical skills with ability to conduct
quantitative and qualititative analysis to ensure clear and sound
data based decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate through complex organizations
and develop networked relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and thrive within corporate
- Experience presenting insights and updates to senior leadership
with strong self-awareness.
- Mature ability, and strict attention and passion to detail in
organizational skills, presentation materials and other
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Exceptional organizational, written, verbal, presentation and
interpersonal skills and the ability to execute under tight
deadlines, ability to juggle multiple tasks and changing priorities
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates
who have the following:
- Multiple years experience in a professional services firm such
as KPMG, BCG, or Accenture.
- Experience with Product Management roadmap software
applications such as Aha, Clarity, or ProductPlan.
- Previous experience with Tax, Tax Credits, Wage Payments or
other regulatory, compliance, risk/audit environments.
- End to end product experiences from implementation,
integration, systems, web and mobile experiences.
- Strong project or program management skills
- Previous operational management experience including leading
direct and matrixed teams#LI-AS1 We're designing a better way to
work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently
named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE? Magazine, and
recognized by DiversityInc? as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for
Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across
the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new
challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People"
means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work
gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity. At
ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed
to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color,
genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital
status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive
workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Pasadena , Director, Product Management (Portfolio Strategy), Executive , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!