Director Clinical Quality and Operations
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Location: US-CA-Pasadena# of Openings: 1Category:
CorporateSystem ID: 13810Overview
Surgical Care Affiliates is currently seeking a Director Clinical
Quality and Operations based out of Pasadena.
- Generous Paid Time Off including 8 paid holidays
- Maternity/paternity /adoption benefits
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance - eligible
on Day 1 of employment
- Employer-paid life and short and long term disability
- Excellent 401(k) Plan
- Positive work culture
- Great growth opportunities
- Position serves as a general operations consultant and is
responsible for providing support to ambulatory surgical centers to
ensure they provide superior standards of care while meeting
compliance and regulatory standards.
- This leader must have extensive and highly specialized ASC
knowledge to ensure that the facility's leaders and its process
offer the best possible service to patients, teammates, and
- Must be objective, a master communicator and effective
- This consultant will be called upon to serve in various
operations and clinical leadership roles for the purpose of ASC
turnarounds, de novo support, new service line implementation and
interim leader coverage.
- Assigned roles include regional Director/Manager of Operations,
facility-based Chief Executive Officer or Director of Nursing and
could require some direct patient care.
- Duration of assignments will vary with an average of 4 to 6
months so must be willing to travel.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills, including a
proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment.
- Simultaneous management of multiple projects with varying size
and complexity. Project types include facility assessment and
strategy execution for culture transition, leader development, new
service line implementation, de novo support, and other
- Ability to deliver general and clinical operations assessment
and strategies timely and in accordance with assignment
- Ability to develop strategic action plans with clear goals,
timelines, and measurable outcomes.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills,
ability to motivate
- Knowledge of accreditation standards, survey methodology and
related tools and resources for regulatory and accreditation
compliance and survey
- Executive presence: Individual will work closely with
operations leaders and executive management, support service teams,
new partnerships, sales, development, and internal business
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, prioritization, and change
management techniques to meet the evolving needs and priorities of
- Must be willing to travel as needed to support group/facility
Estimated travel is 85% generally to and from assigned
- Licensed Registered Nurse, Bachelor's Degree required
- MSN, MHA, or MBA preferred
- A minimum of ten years' experience working as a Registered
Nurse, to include nursing leadership position(s) related
- A minimum of ten years' experience in the Ambulatory Surgery
Center (ASC)/Surgical Hospital industry and ASC operations, to
include experience with regulatory and accreditation standard
compliance, culture transition, project management, personnel
management and supporting multiple projects or locations
- Current Registered Nurse License for state of California
- Ability to travel extensively on assignment required (this
includes overnight stays away from home frequently) up to 75%
- Basic Life Support certification or successful completion
within 90 days of hire required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification or successful
completion within 90 days of hire required
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care
Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, Pasadena , Director Clinical Quality and Operations, Healthcare , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!