LVN - Clinical Support Supervisor
Company: Comm Hlth Partners
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report to the Clinical Nursing Manager and Chief Care
- Monitor assigned site(s) by visiting sites and ensuring that
all staff are compliant with ChapCares protocols.
- Monitor, order and stock medications on the floor including
- Oversee the Daily Staffing requirements and reports to the
Clinical Nursing Manager and or Chief Care officer of any absences
- Ensure that all Outreach supplies are prepared prior to the
event or Outreach
- Monitors accountability and punctuality of the staff at each
- Responsible for coordinating clinical staff scheduling and
timesheet approval for all clinical support staff within assigned
- Monitors provision of vital signs, documentation of current
medications and any allergies in chart, rooming of all patients for
providers and performance of any requested procedures or tests.
- Responsible for all clinical staff training; orients clinical
staff to their job responsibilities and supports the provider
- Responsible for the employee competency, evaluation and
- Ensure that all healthcare practices follow legal and ethical
regulations and Center policies including the LVN-CMA-MA model if
- Check if the inventory for VFA, VFC and private purchases of
vaccines on each site are done correctly and accordingly submit
report to Clinical Nursing Manager and/or Chief Care Officer.
- Oversee clinic equipment maintenance and supply; report on any
malfunctioning equipment that may cause delay in patient care
- Coordinates with each Site Lead regarding audit preparation,
staffing issues, scheduling and inventory of supplies.
- Assist in Medical chart reviews and compiling data in a
meaningful manner for audits for reports.
- Monitors TB and STD reporting as well as maintain monthly
Clinical Report for all reportable conditions.
- Collaborate with medical and other healthcare providers to
plan, organize and direct patient care.
- Performs nursing duties and is a clinical resource and
professional role model for other nursing staff.
- Provide leadership and updates to clinical staff during
- Ability to monitor staff off-site within the assigned areas
(Pasadena, El Monte or Monrovia).
- Attend administrative meetings as needed and facilitate meeting
every other Wednesday.
- Provides guidance to staff, control patient flow, and assist
healthcare providers as necessary.
- Provides health education regarding disease process, therapies
and healthful behaviors.
- Communicates appropriately and tactfully with staff,
consultants, patients/clients, significant others and community
members to reduce conflict and increase client/patient satisfaction
- Administers medications as ordered within the scope of practice
of the license.
- Implementation and enforcement of clinical protocols and
- The requirement to comply with OSHA, HIPAA and other applicable
- Other duties as assigned by the CCO and overall Clinical
- Licensure as a Licensed Vocational Nurse by the California
Board of Nursing
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience
Keywords: Comm Hlth Partners, Pasadena , LVN - Clinical Support Supervisor, Healthcare , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!