Regional Director of Rehabilitation Services
Company: GrandeCare Health Services
Posted on: November 18, 2021
LA Pasadena Area - Pasadena, CA
$114,000.00 - $125,000.00 Salary/year
Regional Director of Rehabilitation will be responsible for
ensuring that the rehabilitation services are efficient and
profitable by managing various aspects of employee development
including orientation and performance, utilization management, and
clinical staff productivity. The Regional Director of
Rehabilitation will also oversee daily staffing and utilization, as
well as revenue and expenses.
- Assumes responsibility for the efficient and profitable
management of rehabilitation services in assigned site(s)
- Provides direct patient care as needed
- Monitors the standard of clinical services being delivered,
insures an ethical and compliant product is being delivered
- Operationally manages personnel and consultants within facility
or home care contracts
- Ensures accountability to the provision of evidence based care
and adherence to care delivery standards
- Reviews monthly department therapy efficiencies and
deficiencies. Meets with individual therapist over outcomes and
supports staff in identifying strategies to improve patient
- Assists therapy staff in identifying and removing barriers to
treatment. Provide clinical education to meet the needs of the
- Takes responsibility for the development and support of all
staff in their site to include rounding, coaching and
- Assumes responsibility for annual merit evaluation of therapy
- Assumes responsibility for hiring therapy staff
- Assumes responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with
input from treating therapist, consideration of clinical
requirements and recommendations from DPCS.
- Administer financial controls of revenue and expenses
- Ensures that the clinical management of the rehab department,
including oversight related to case management quality improvement,
care planning, clinical utilization and patient identification is
- Meets the patient's goals and needs and provides quality care
by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results;
determining physical therapy treatment plans in consultation with
physicians or by prescription.
- Helps patient accomplish treatment plan and accept therapeutic
devices by administering manual exercises; instructing,
encouraging, and assisting patients in performing physical
activities, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional
activities, and daily-living activities and in using assistive and
supportive devices, such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Evaluates effects of physical therapy treatments and fit of
prosthetic and orthotic devices by observing, noting, and
evaluating patient's progress, recommending adjustments and
- Completes discharge planning by consulting with physicians,
nurses, social workers, and other health care workers; contributing
to patient care conferences.
- Assures continuation of therapeutic plan following discharge by
instructing patients, families, and caregivers in home exercise
programs; recommending and/or providing assistive equipment.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and
- Maintains patient confidence and protects companys operations
by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Develops physical therapy staff by providing information;
developing and conducting in-service training programs.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional
requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating
future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising
management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
Skills/Qualifications: Health Promotion and Maintenance, Creating a
Safe, Effective Environment, Motivating Others, Legal Compliance,
Quality Focus, Clinical Skills, Pain Management
REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Valid California PT license. Required.
- One (1) or more years of experience as a PT, Home Health
- Valid drivers license, reliable transportation and automobile
insurance. Note that we reimburse for mileage and/or provide a
- Ability to communicate effectively in English; other languages
capabilities are a big plus: especially Spanish.
- Schedule flexibility is necessary to meet the needs of
Keywords: GrandeCare Health Services, Pasadena , Regional Director of Rehabilitation Services, Healthcare , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!