Medical Assistant - RPM Program Coordinator
Company: Cloud DX
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Cloud DX is an industry leader in digital health care, virtual
care, remote patient monitoring hardware and software. The
company's---award-winning---solutions enable chronically ill
patients to stay at home and out of the hospital, drastically
improving health outcomes while, at the same time, significantly
reducing costs to treat the most expensive patients in the
healthcare system. Cloud DX is relentlessly committed to serving
patients, driving Innovation, delivering results, and making a
difference in communities across North America and globally. The
Company was founded in 2014 and has grown into a leader in the
Virtual Care Market in North America.
The MA of the future will be fully versed in blending Virtual Care
into existing care pathways within a practice. If you are a Medical
Assistant who is technically saavy and interested in Medical
Innovation then read on...
Our goal with this position is to develop a leading, innovative
Chronic Care Management program leveraging best in class virtual
care and Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) technology to improve
outcomes for patients in our Clinical Partners in LA and Pasadena.
This role will put you at the cutting edge of Virtual Care Medicine
coordinating care; enrolling and managing a large cohort of
You will be embedded in our Clinical partner practices to develop
and scale this program across hundreds of patients, some of which
are home bound; improving patient outcomes and patient
Key Roles of MA: Candidates should be prepared to illustrate
- Work with the Lead Chronic Care Nurse and Physician in the
practice partner to launch and scale a successful Virtual RPM /
Chronic Care Program.
- Patient intake into the program - Reviewing patients and
identifying patients that fit the inclusion criterion for Remote
Monitoring. Answering questions about our Chronic Disease Practice
from prospective patients.
- Use of Electronic Health Record (EHR) - Updating patient
records with reports and reviewing patient records for potential
intake into the program.
- Discussing RPM program with patients and onboarding them into
the program, in Clinic and in the field at long term care
facilities and in patient homes.
- Training patients on the use of at-home vital sign monitoring
equipment and mobile application. Our platform has 100% patient
- Keeps supplies on hand by inventorying stock and liaising with
RPM partner to ensure adequate supply. Assigning RPM kits to
patients onboarding into the program.
- Offboarding patients when necessary, from the program and
preparing their devices for the next patient.
- Connecting with patients in the Chronic Care Management (CCM)
cohort via phone and/or video telemedicine about their condition
- Triage patient problems and notifications identified by the RPM
technology. Generate reports and notes about the patient condition
and escalate to the appropriate clinical resource.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by
following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with
- Ensure all communications within the program maintains HIPPA
This role is best suited to a Certified Medical Assistant that is
dissatisfied with the current state of care specifically for
elderly chronic patients. You will fit our vision if you truly want
to make a difference and work at the leading edge of medical
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills especially with the elderly
and a customer service attitude is an absolute requirement for this
role. You will be interacting with the clinical team and
- English Language Fluency - written and verbal required.
- Spanish language skills will be highly regarded.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with EMR/EHR systems
- Good general computer skills
- Deep interest in medical innovation, technology and making
- Valid Drivers License (driving record thresholds apply)
- Reliable personal vehicle - milage reimbursement provided
- Reliable fast internet at home
This position does not require Virtual Care experience, full
training on the CDX platform, CCM/RPM and TCM pathways will be
$18.00 Per hour to start, up to $25.00 per hour with Bonus program
based on patient satisfaction and onboarding metrics.
Pasadena close to the city center. Some outbound patient visiting
to elderly homebound patients or patients in long term care in the
Pasadena area may be required, roughly 10% -15% of the time. Milage
Cloud DX is an equal opportunity employer, we provide a diverse,
welcoming working environment. All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Cloud DX, Pasadena , Medical Assistant - RPM Program Coordinator, Healthcare , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!