RN - Registered Nurse - ICU - Per Diem Nights
Company: Kindred Hospitals
Posted on: June 13, 2022
DescriptionWhat makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work?
Our people, of course! Our Registered Nurses answer this special
calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly
help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees
in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness,
experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.Who are you? To
succeed in our high-energy, high reward environment, our nurses
provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient
experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.As the most
acute level of care in Kindred's continuum, our transitional care
hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a
traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended
recovery period. Our Registered Nurses play a vital role in the
recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex
patients. As an ICU Registered Nurse / ICU RN you will:
- Deliver quality patient care by contributing to the nursing
care plan from admission to discharge.
- Prepare assessment of patient's progress and keep family
- Monitor pain management procedures.
- Participate in the discharge planning process.
- Ensure current and accurate patient documentation.
- Supervise ancillary staff members.QualificationsAs an ICU
Registered Nurse / ICU RN you will have:
- Knowledge of medication - administration procedures.
- At least six months Medical/Surgical experience in an
acute-care setting is preferred. Critical Care experience
- BCLS certification is required. ACLS preferred.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, an Associate's degree, or a
Nursing diploma from an accredited Institution as a Registered
Nurse / RN.
Keywords: Kindred Hospitals, Pasadena , RN - Registered Nurse - ICU - Per Diem Nights, Healthcare , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!