Exciting Registered Nurse (RN) Opportunity, No Nights or Weekends!
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Pasadena, California.
This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Reporting to the Home Health Manager, the Home Health RN is
responsible for coordinating nursing care in participants' homes
including providing skilled care based on physician's orders. This
is a full-time Monday- Friday with a flexible schedule. This is an
amazing opportunity to gain back work life balance with no
weekends, evenings, or overtime required.
You'll be responsible for:
- Conducting Home Health Nursing assessments to determine the
nursing, personal care and equipment needs in the home, preferences
and goals of the participants and actively participating in IDT
meetings to develop participant care plans.
- Delivering and documenting home care nursing interventions as
agreed upon in the participants' care plans including but not
limited to maintaining a healthy and safe environment, promptly and
accurately responding to physician orders, and correctly
administering medications and performing ordered tests and
- Instructing the participant, family and caregivers regarding
the disease process, selfcare techniques, and prevention
- Remaining alert to pertinent input from other team members,
participants, and caregivers and update the IDT promptly of any
changes in participants' condition or medical status.
- Working with the PACE Physician and other members of the IDT to
manage smooth care transitions between settings (hospitals, skilled
nursing facilities, home, etc.).
- In coordination with the Marketing Team, supporting enrollment
of prospective participants into the program.
- Participating in end-of-life care coordination and support.
Why you'll love working at WelbeHealth:
- As an early employee of our program, you will have the ability
to help shape our processes and have ample opportunity for
- PACE is a truly special model that allows practitioners to
provide care in in a compassionate and relationship-focused way.
You'll be a part of bringing this exciting program to seniors in
- You'll have the opportunity to develop creative solutions for
participants and to practice "person-centered care," empowering and
helping our participants meet their goals.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing;
- Unencumbered California Registered Nurse (RN) License.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)/ First Aide Certification
- Minimum of 1 year of nursing experience, preferably in Home
Health or Hospice
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a
quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most
Compensation Package Overview:
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- Quarterly bonuses
- Equity Participation Grant
- 401 (K)+ Match
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- CME, holidays, sick days, and paid time off
- Life Insurance
Keywords: WelbeHealth, Pasadena , Exciting Registered Nurse (RN) Opportunity, No Nights or Weekends!, Healthcare , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!