Nurse Practitioner (PAC)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through
our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These
values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help
inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of
healthcare and well-being experiences and create the
never-before-seen!Under supervision of the Medical Director and in
collaboration with PACE Physicians and Community-Based PACE
Physicians provides assessment, planning, primary care, and
continuous medical coverage to WelbeHealth participants in an
environment and in accordance with standards.
- Provide primary care and acute illness evaluation and treatment
for participants in collaboration with PACE Physicians and
Community-Based PACE Physicians.
- In collaboration with a physician, perform in-person
comprehensive assessments (initial, semi-annual and unscheduled) on
participants and coordinate with the IDT to develop a comprehensive
care plan for each participant.
- Collaborate with physician(s) and IDT in discharge planning
from acute or long-term care settings.
- In consultation with the PACE Physician and/or Community-Based
PACE Physician, refer participants to medical specialists as
- In collaboration with the PACE Physician and/or Community-Based
PACE Physician, manage care of participants in the nursing home,
making regular visits as dictated by WelbeHealth standards and
- Be an active member of the IDT communicating participant
changes, collaborating on care planning decisions and coordinating
24-hour care delivery.
- Work collaboratively with PACE Physicians, Community-Based PACE
Physicians and other members of the IDT to ensure effective care
- Participate in rotating night and weekend call.
- At the direction of the Medical Director, review outcomes and
utilization data, including review of necessity of hospitalizations
and use of specialists; establish best practices with the Medical
Director, and collaborate with clinical staff, PACE Physicians,
Community-Based PACE Physicians and IDT to make policy and
procedural improvements to reduce unnecessary utilization and
improve participant health.
- Be legally authorized to practice in position location,
- Only act within the scope of his or her authority to
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company
procedures and information about team members, participants, and
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in
any required Quality Improvement activities, staff training and
- Communicate regularly with Supervisor and team regarding
workload and priorities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing:
- RN State License.
- Certification as a Nurse Practitioner with Prescriptive
- Commitment to our purpose of helping vulnerable seniors reach
their full potential
- Creative and enthusiastic commitment to the "triple aim" -
dedication to improving experience, health, and value for PACE
- Ability to build strong working relationships with other
providers and care team
- Excellent clinical, organizational, and communication skills in
settings with frail, elderly participants, their families, and the
- Minimum of 2 years working with the frail or elderly
- Current knowledge of chronic care/geriatric issues and best
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with an RN State
- Working knowledge of PACE regulations a plus
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our
vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a
vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of
vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team
members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and
belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People
seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information or
characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: WelBeHealth, Pasadena , Nurse Practitioner (PAC), Healthcare , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!