Night Navigator LVN
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through
our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These
values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help
inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of
healthcare and well-being experiences and create the
never-before-seen! The Night Navigator LVN supports the WelbeHealth
team's ability to provide outstanding continuity of care when the
PACE center is closed within their scope of practice. The
Navigator LVN is responsible for answering phones after hours
(evening, nights, weekends and holidays), coordinating logistical
issues that arise both through phone contact and visits
to the participant's residence and/or acute care settings as
necessary to promptly resolve issues. Consults with other clinical
staff on call, as necessary. The Night Navigator LVN also,
collaborates effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to
promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission. - -
Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Answer phone during evening hours responding as appropriate to
the LVN scope of
practice and consulting with on-call provider or RN as necessary.
This may include
responding in person to participants' residences or care settings
telehealth encounters between participants and other
- Coordinate and trouble-shoot after-hours logistics for
medication delivery, emergency room/hospital discharge planning,
making visits as
necessary to resolve care delivery issues.
- Deliver and document nursing interventions as assigned,
accurately responding to
physician orders, and correctly administering medications and
performing ordered tests
- Relay and document participation information thoroughly and
promptly to the daytime
- Remain alert to pertinent input from other team members,
participants, and caregivers
and update the RN or other clinic staff promptly of any changes in
or medical status.
- Support to the clinic staff and home health staff work to
manage smooth care transitions
between settings (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home,
- Instruct the participant, family and caregivers regarding the
disease process, self-care
techniques, and prevention strategies, as assigned.
- Provide backup coverage to other WelbeHealth nursing functions
- Care coordination, chart review, reporting, and quality
improvement activities may be
assigned during after-hours periods independent of responding to
- Be legally authorized to practice in position location,
- Only act within the scope of his or her authority to
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company
procedures and information
about team members, participants, and families.
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in
any required Quality
Improvement activities, staff training and meetings. Qualifications
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing:
- Unencumbered LVN License.
- Valid State Driver's License with a clean DMV record.
- Copy of recent Vehicle Insurance required.
- Minimum of three years of nursing experience in a clinical
setting with a frail or elderly
- Ability to work and make home visits including evening and
- Nursing knowledge and skills necessary to treat frail, elderly
participants and manage
complex clinical situations.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a
quickly changing environment
and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Excellent clinical, organizational and communication skills in
settings with seniors, their
families and interdisciplinary team members.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse
- Commitment to unlocking the full potential of our most
- Bilingual Spanish-English preferred. COVID-19 Vaccination
Policy At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential
of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have
a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of
vaccination prior to employment is required. Our Commitment to
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion At WelbeHealth, we embrace and
cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to
building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an
equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at
WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a
family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable
Keywords: WelBeHealth, Pasadena , Night Navigator LVN, Healthcare , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!