Home Health Supervisor (RN )
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Home Health opening in Pasadena, California.
- Assist the Home Health Manager to maintain compliance with CMS
requirements as well as assist with homebound participant needs
according to the plan
of care, as needed.
- Responsible for supervising a high -performance home health
workflows and policies are followed at all times.
- Receives case referrals. Reviews available patient information
related to case, including
disciplines required, to determine home care needs. Assigns
appropriate clinicians to
- Reviews and evaluates each case by reviewing the services
provided by clinicians,
conferences, record review, discusses and verifies impressions,
instructs and guides
clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery of
quality home care
services, and is available at all times during operating hours to
assist clinicians as
- Reviews patient s clinical diagnosis, medications, procedures
and clinical course.
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term
therapeutic goals, in setting
priorities, and in developing plan of care.
- Attends case conference meetings with organization personnel to
- Conducts quarterly record reviews and communicates findings and
Clinical Director / Home Health Manager and appropriate
- Assists Clinical Director / Home Health Manager in the
planning, implementation and
evaluation of Inservice and continuing education programs.
- Assists in the formulation, revision, implementation, and
evaluation of policies and
procedures, as well as strategic goals and objectives.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and
- Performs other duties and activities as delegated by the
Clinical Director / Home Health
- Oversee the effectiveness of Home Health nursing assessments,
Home Health care
conference, and IDT participation.
- Oversee the quality of care provided to participants in their
- Work with providers, care coordinators and other members of the
IDT to supervise
smooth care transitions between settings (hospitals, skilled
nursing facilities, home, etc.)
and deliver high quality end-of-life care.
- Plan, organize, direct and evaluate operations to ensure the
provision of adequate and
appropriate care and services.
- Establish and maintain effective channels of communication with
the Home Health
- Direct and monitor organizational Quality Assurance and
- Use WelbeHealth s policies and procedures to guide their
assessments, documentation, and communication of findings with the
Physician, home health team and others.
- Organize assessment tools and the plan of care as the framework
to guide the
assessment process, as well as to assist with decision-making
during home visits.
- Manage direct reports including hiring, training, supervising,
- Be legally authorized to practice in position location,
- Only act within the scope of his or her authority to
- Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule
that may include evening
nights, weekends and overtime.
- ---Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company
procedures and information
about team members, participants, and families.
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in
any required Quality
Improvement activities, staff training and meetings. Perks:
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Potential Hybrid schedule opportunity
- Equity Participation Grant
- 401 (K) + 3% Match
- Medical, dental, and vision, life and Long-term disability
- 12 Holidays, 10 sick days per year, 17 days paid time off per
year Qualifications and Requirements:
- Licensed RN required.
- Bachelor s Degree preferred: an additional (4) years of
experience may be substituted in lieu of
- Valid State Driver s License with a clean DMV record.
- Copy of recent Vehicle Insurance required.
- Minimum of (2) years supervisory experience with demonstrated
ability to mentor and develop
team members in a Home Health or home care setting Required.
- Minimum of (2) years nursing experience in a clinical setting
with a frail or elderly
population, home health agency experience preferred.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a
quickly changing environment
and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Excellent clinical, leadership, organizational and
communication skills in settings with
seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team members.
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills
in settings with seniors,
their families and interdisciplinary team members.
- Experience leading in a data-driven organization, leveraging
reports and data to
prioritize and manage people and projects.
- Highly motivated, inspirational leader who is able to
innovatively engage, support and
remove barriers for the team to ensure the team consistently meet
- Ability to work independently in participants homes, without
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced
Keywords: WelbeHealth, Pasadena , Home Health Supervisor (RN ), Healthcare , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!