Research Nurse Coordinator II - Huntington Hospital, $10,000 Sign on Bonus
Posted on: November 13, 2023
Make a difference every single day!
This role requires an on-site presence and is not remote.
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the
lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second
matters. This shared culture of passion and dedication pulses
through Cedars-Sinai, and it's just one of the many reasons we've
achieved our fifth-consecutive Magnet designation for nursing
excellence. From working with a team of world-class healthcare
professionals to using groundbreaking facilities, you'll have
everything you need to do something incredible-for yourself, and
for others. Join us, and discover why U.S. News & World Report has
named us one of America's Best Hospitals!
We encourage you to look at our nursing opportunities at the Samuel
Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute. We have an immediate opening
for a Research Nurse Coordinator II. You will provide educational
services to research participants and their family members
regarding study participation, participant's current clinical
condition, and or disease process. In this role, you will assess
and document adverse events as reported by research
You will also work closely with the Principal Investigators (PI) to
document reports and progress. Additionally, you will record
research data where assessed or reported by patient, such as their
symptoms of treatment. As a key member of our research team, you
will participate in the query and analysis of research
- Responsible for clinical study activities, coordination,
adherence to protocols and serves as a liaison between study
participants, Principal Investigator (PI), and other research
- You will have general oversight of research portfolio as it
pertains to the clinical coordination of the studies.
- Collaborates with the team to create and communicate a plan of
care that allows for safe and effective collection of clinical
- You will facilitate and deliver the education of the
interdisciplinary team on study requirements
- You will coordinate research participant study visits and
triage study participants by phone and provides clinical
information to the study participants.
- You will recruit study participants and/or lead recruitment
- You will complete and document study participant enrollment,
assessment/reassessment, education, and follow-up activities as
well as coordinate study participant interventions as required
and/or has oversight of the research activity.
- Prepare data spreadsheets for PI and/or department and update
investigation binders and complete Case Report Forms.
- You may prepare IRB submissions, assist with data compilation,
assist with grant proposals, publication preparation, and
- You may oversee grant activities post award through closure
including, monitoring budgets, compliance, and progress
- Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN)/College Diploma in
- Valid and current California RN license, required.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification,
- 3 (three) years Clinical nursing experience required
- 2 (two) years clinical research experience required
- Please note this role is NOT remote, an onsite presence of at
least 3 days is required
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing or Health Science preferred.
Are you seeking an opportunity to demonstrate your positive
interpersonal skills and high degree of respect for patients,
physicians, and coworkers? Would you like to put your outstanding
people skills to work in an environment dedicated to helping
others? We would love to hear from you!
Working Title: Research Nurse Coordinator II - Huntington Hospital,
$10,000 Sign on Bonus
Department: CS Cancer Integration & Ops
Business Entity: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Job Category: Nursing
Job Specialty: Research (RN)
Position Type: Full-time
Shift Length: 8 hour shift
Shift Type: Day
Base Pay:$45.45 - $72.72
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Pasadena , Research Nurse Coordinator II - Huntington Hospital, $10,000 Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!