Admissions Counselor (RN or LVN)
Company: Companion Health Group
Posted on: February 5, 2019
Job DescriptionCompanion is a leading Southern California and Arizona based healthcare organization, providing Hospice, Home Health, & Palliative Care Services. With a focus on patient care, we are consistently ranked a premium provider by patients and their families. Our mission is to provide our patients with comfort, compassion, and extraordinary care.For more information, please visit www.CompanionHomeHealth.comCompanion Hospice has immediate opening for an Admissions Counselor in our Pasadenaoffice.
Essential Duties:This position is responsible for growing the hospice program by increasing awareness of the services through sign-on's and marketing activities related to selling the services and expertise of Companion Hospice to the medical community and to patients and family members, who have been referred. Provides community education programs and in-service training, or other appropriate classes. It is also important to identify key referral sources as to their potential and develop marketing plans to increase referral response from each and participates in larger marketing projects.Job Requirements
- Possess current RN or LVN license in the state of California and at least 1 year professional experience in a hospice or home health environment.
- Knowledge of hospice requirements including Medicare, Medi-Cal, and private insurance guidelines.
- Good communication and marketing skills.
- Ability to assess and respond to the needs of physicians, discharge planners, patients, and family members.
- Ability to make meaningful observations and write comprehensive accurate reports.Benefits:
- a wonderful working environment
- competitive salary
- life insurance
- 401K.Company DescriptionCompanion, a leading Southern California based healthcare organization, provides Hospice, Home Health & Assisted Care Services.With a focus on patient care, we are consistently ranked a premium provider by patients and their families. We are accredited by The Joint Commission, the national accrediting body. Our mission is simply to provide our patients with comfort, compassion, and extraordinary care. Patients, families, and caregivers oftentimes view Companion as extended family because of the extraordinary love and care we provide. Whether you are in need of care giving services, skilled nursing or end-of-life support, Companion stands ready to meet your needs through the various services we provide. . .- Companion Hospice- Companion Home Health- Companion Assisted CareWe are dedicated to our patients and their families. We honor our healthcare partners, our staff and volunteers who work so hard to bring love and happiness to your patients. At Companion, we're committed to bringing great care home.
Keywords: Companion Health Group, Pasadena , Admissions Counselor (RN or LVN), Healthcare , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!