Company: Total Education Solutions
Posted on: March 11, 2019
Speech-Language Pathologist Location: South Pasadena Program Job Code: 02.21.2019.Pasadena # of Openings: 1 Description Do you want to make a difference in the lives of kids with special needs and their families? If so, join our team and be part of the solution! Total Education Solutions (TES) is a national provider of special education and therapeutic services to public, private, and charter schools as well as healthcare organizations servicing the United States, with offices in Calfiornia, Michigan and Ohio. Our professionals, multi-disciplinary staff delivers therapeutic services in our family-centered clinics, in schools, at home, and online. We strongly believe in using an interdisciplinary approach in trainings, treatments, and service delivery, encouraging our providers to work together in creating customized solutions and achieving student goals. Mission: To empower individuals of all abilities by fostering opportunities for success through customized, innovative solutions. Description: As a Speech provider at TES you will plan, organize and provide itinerant speech and langauge pathology services to students to meet the goals and objectives of each student's Individual Education Plan. This will include administering evaluations and assessments. You will also be communicating on-going student/client progress to parents/guardians, general education teachers, school administration, district personnel and other service professionals via progress reporting and Individual Education Plans/Individual Program Plans and will be responsible for maintaining on-going compliance in accordance with IDEA (Individuals with Disabilities Education Act). Qualifications:
- Must be licensed according to state mandates as a Speech Language Pathologist, RPE license, or possess a Clinical Rehabilitative Services/Speech Language Pathology Services Credential or be enrolled in a M.A. Degree program for Communication Disorders and be willing to apply for a temporary credential.
- Strong case management.
- Experience supervising paraprofessionals.
- Familiarity with IEPs and IFSP, preferred, but not required. TES Advantage:
- Varied caseloads
- Flexible hours
- Variety of settings and populations
- Ongoing professional development
- Multidiciplinary teams and cross-collaboration
- Family centered clinics
- Professional growth opportunities Benefits: Employees may be eligible for health, dental, and vision insurance; paid vacation, holiday and sick leave; 401k retirement plan; educational assistance and flexible spending account. In addition, employment opportunities are also available for School Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Adaptive Physical Education Teachers. Please contact us at your earliest convenience. If you enjoy working with children and are interested in employment with us, please apply. - Facebook.com/TESLosAngeles - Instagram.com/TES4KIDS - Twitter.com/TES4KIDS Total Education Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Keywords: Total Education Solutions, Pasadena , Speech-Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!