Posted on: February 16, 2020
Position Summary: Create an outstanding customer experience through
exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean
environment that encourages our customers to return. Embrace the
Customer 1 st strategy and encourage associates to deliver
excellent customer service. Verify, balance and report all
pertinent information regarding sales, paper and cash assets and
related documents. Demonstrate the company's core values of
respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome,
important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products
sold throughout the store.
- Count and balance daily cash and paper assets.
- Prepare cash and check deposits.
- Prepare daily and weekly sales and cash report.
- Report sales and register transactions to the Store Manager or
Division Cash Management Office in a timely manner according to
- Maintain Kronos and Timekeeping daily and finalize store weekly
- Assist management team with administrative duties.
- Answer phones and communicate with store associates and
- Post daily cash shortages/overages in accordance with company
- Follow established policies and procedures (where applicable)
for postage stamps, money orders, gift certificates, lottery,
Western Union money transfers, etc.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures
and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity,
including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Collaborate with team members to encourage teamwork.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation. Minimum Position
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to use 10-key adding machine by touch
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Bookkeeping or clerical experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Jobs at Ralphs: At Ralphs, our people make us who we are. They are
more than just our associates, they're part of the communities we
serve. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities in every area
of our operation. Whether you want to create a fast, fun and
friendly shopping experience for customers in our stores or you
want to be part of our innovative corporate team at our
headquarters in Los Angeles, Ralphs is always looking for
outstanding associates. Our associates enjoy competitive pay and
excellent benefits, along with a positive work environment built on
mutual respect and professionalism. If you are interested in
building and advancing your career with Ralphs, we invite you to
complete an online application today.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a
million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily
through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner
names . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone--- and
dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit--. We are
committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025.
Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer
competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for
Posting Notes: CA--Pasadena-- 160 N Lake Ave --91101 --
Ralphs--[[mfield2]]--Customer Service --Employee-- Non-Exempt --
Keywords: Ralphs, Pasadena , Bookkeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!