Room Attendant - Housekeeper
Company: Hersha Hospitality Management, LP
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Opportunity: Room Attendant
Clean and maintain guest rooms to ensure rooms meet established
Potential Career Path
Housekeeping Supervisor - Assistant Executive Housekeeper -
Essential Job Functions
- Greet guests upon interaction with a warm and friendly
- Clean guest rooms according to standards within allotted time
frame by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Change bed linens and replace towels and other
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures; dust furniture, walls
- Notify managers concerning the need for repairs in guest
- Process guest items left in rooms according to lost and found
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform house person and lobby attendant duties when short
staffed or during peak periods.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward
increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience required or equivalent
- Understand and communicate in English.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing and
pulling, reaching, bending, squatting, kneeling, lifting up to 20
pounds and use of cleaning chemicals.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence -
Stay Nimble - Own It
Nestled in a prime location, Sheraton Pasadena Hotel seamlessly
blends upscale comfort with modern convenience. Our hotel is
ideally situated adjacent to both the Pasadena Convention Center
and the Pasadena Civic Auditorium for quick access to events.
You'll love being walking distance from abundant shopping, dining
and entertainment in Old Town. For adventures that'll take you
beyond a short walk, we offer a complimentary local area shuttle to
the city's landmarks, including the Rose Bowl. Stay connected with
our full-service, 24-hour business center offering complimentary
high-speed Wi-Fi. Keep in shape with cardio and weight training
equipment at the modern Sheraton Fitness. Make yourself comfortable
and relax on our plush beds while watching your TV or upgrade to a
suite for extra space to spread out. After a busy day, enjoy
California-style dining at the Restaurant Soleil, then lounge by
the heated outdoor swimming pool. Experience an excellent stay at
Sheraton Pasadena Hotel.
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management, LP, Pasadena , Room Attendant - Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!