Catering Bartender - Rose Bowl Stadium
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Located At: Rose Bowl Stadium We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply
to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 1102601.The advertised program is an AI
recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today! Are
you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can
learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great
team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and
high interest savings both through the EVEN app.From the stadium to
the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom
strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to
create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago
as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in
the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus
Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us
out by following the link below: Positions at this location may
require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants
who are offered a position for this account may be asked about
their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business
requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized
exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.Job
Summary: Prepares and serves beverages to guests in bar area in a
friendly, courteous and timely manner. Essential Duties and
- Adheres to state, federal and corporate liquor regulations
pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated
- Sets up assigned bars; requisitions and stocks all beer, wine,
spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments,
glassware, ice and produce.
- Maintains stock, prepares, cures and stores all fresh fruit and
vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables to ensure product
- Greets guests in a courteous, friendly manner.
- Takes and/or processes orders for drinks; mixes, garnishes and
presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes; practices
prudent portion control.
- Checks guests at the bar for proper identification.
- Detects and acts upon guest inebriation as trained.
Demonstrates knowledge of liquor laws.
- Receives cash from guests, makes change, verifies validity of
charges, records charges and ensures vouchers are properly
- Locks up and stores all beverage product, food, equipment
items, deposits and cash drops; secures bank.
- Performs general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety
standards; keeps work area clean and organized.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display
in the bar area.
- Washes and sterilizes stemware.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Apply to Levy today!Levy is
a member of Compass Group USACompass Group is an equal opportunity
employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants
and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and
experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other classification protected by law.Associates of Levy are
offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings
both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance ProgramReq ID: - -1102601Levy Sector -Rose
Bowl Stadium -TAWNY L WASHINGTON -[[req_classification]] -
Keywords: Levy, Pasadena , Catering Bartender - Rose Bowl Stadium, Hospitality & Tourism , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!