Site Merchandising/Ecommerce Specialist - CPO
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: November 21, 2022
At CPO Commerce we know tools & power tools, and the pros that
use tools, know CPO. Headquartered in Pasadena, CA, we are
America's leading online tool retailer, operating a variety of
websites, including CPOOutlets.com, CPOMilwaukee.com, and
CPOPowertools.com. We also sell on multiple marketplaces including
Amazon, eBay, Sears, Walmart, Newegg and Target, where we are the
#1 Tool Retailer.We carry the full line of new condition products
for each brand as well as the largest selection of factory
reconditioned products in the U.S. Since we started the company in
2004, we've shipped over 4 million customer orders. Customers love
us because of the great deals they can find at our brand outlet
stores and our fast, friendly service.Primary Purpose:The primary
role of the Site Merchandising/Ecommerce Specialist to attend to
the day-to-day management of the CPO websites. The position will
leverage website analytics to enhance and optimize the shopping
experience and drive conversion. There will be a heavy focus on
promotion execution and merchandising the assortment, including but
not limited to, determining effective sales trends & assortments,
navigation refinements, sorting rules and search enhancements.Major
- Maximize site sales, with a focus on driving conversion and
average order size.
- Assist with the site merchandising plan that includes campaign
and seasonal merchandising, assortment optimization and product
transition between seasons. Collaborate with merchandising team to
ensure all brand initiatives are in alignment.
- Leverage Adobe analytics to analyze site metrics and related
data to identify opportunities to improve merchandising and the
customer experience across the various sites and product
- Analyze and update site search queries and update with relevant
SKU offerings to improve customer experience and increase search
engagement and performance.
- Conduct A/B testing, collect and communicate challenges and
opportunities to tech, design and marketing team to improve
- Continually oversee and report insights and opportunities to
improve site merchandising and technical performance.
- Evaluate site search sorting rules and categorization
strategies to facilitate efficient site search experience to
- QA site on daily basis, report findings to improve user
experience and conversion.
- Manage site promotion/campaign calendar ensuring all campaigns
are coordinated and communicated to all teams. Ensure all brand
assets are created and implemented per calendar dates.
- Oversee front end content and refresh updates to sites. Approve
all content prior to update. Ensure content is updated accurately
and on time per calendar dates.
- Regularly update site assortment to meet sales targets by
analyzing sales/site data to determine customer engagement per
campaign, module, page, and category.
- Partner with creative and merchandising team to identify and
optimize technical opportunities on the site to improve customer
- Stay up to date with competitive trends in the e-commerce
market, leverage insights to influence future site functionality
initiatives and remain current with industry best practices.
- Optimize and update SEO copy for category and any landing
- Adobe Analytics or other Analytics tools experience is
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to work
in a fast-pace environment. Able to manage multiple tasks/projects,
while consistently meeting deadlines and goals.
- Ability to learn quickly and retain information
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferred, but not requiredEducation
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) or equivalent from four-year college or
university; or equivalent combination of education and
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Pasadena , Site Merchandising/Ecommerce Specialist - CPO, Hospitality & Tourism , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!