Customer Service Specialist
Company: Staffing Resource Group, Inc
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Posted: 09/11/2023 Division: Government/DOD Job Number: JN
-092023-17508 Job DescriptionEmployment Type: Contract to perm Work
Schedule: Mon Fri 8 AM - 5 PM Qualifications
- High School or, GED. Some college preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience with financial service-related
requests or commensurate experience.
- Proven ability demonstrating thorough knowledge of Credit Union
products, services, and external systems.
- A demonstrable record in providing excellent service to
- Success-oriented individual with a friendly and persuasive
- Strong computer skills with ability to quickly learn new
- Exhibit a thorough knowledge of the credit union s products and
services as well as demonstrate ability to successfully use
multiple computer programs/systems to research account-related
questions from customers.
- Enthusiastically and efficiently respond to all phone inquiries
to identify and handle customer requests pertaining to the
account(s) in accordance with the credit union s service
expectations. Resolve customer inquiries and/or concerns timely,
completely, accurately, and professionally.
- Perform extensive verification via phone for members prior to
making any account changes or giving account sensitive
- Thoroughly evaluate relationships to make recommendations or
provide solutions that benefit and enhance the overall customer
experience or improve their financial stability.
- Open all types of accounts, cross sell credit union products
and services, and add new relationships to existing accounts based
on the customer s needs.
- Demonstrate daily practices that encourage teamwork, openness
to learning new processes/methods and promote a positive work
environment. Consistently be courteous and professional.
- Be vocal in your support of your team s efforts to exceed
- Maintain the integrity and privacy of all customer records in a
- Identify and recommend process improvements or new products
based on customer interactions to enhance the customer s experience
and improve retention.
- Comply with all federal regulations, credit union policies and
procedures, including Bank Secrecy and the USA Patriot Act.
- Remain abreast of changes in credit union policies, procedures,
as well as consumer lending practices and willingly share knowledge
- Be open to learning new processes/methods and take the
initiative to apply them to the job
- Performs other duties as assigned Keyword search string:
finance, business administration, clerk, teller, credit union, SME,
money, banker, customer service, EOE/ADA #Clearance SRG Government
Services is a leading provider of information technology, training,
engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for
agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber
security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative
approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the
federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting edge platform
that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to
client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one
million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our
qualified talent. Related Jobs:
- Soldering Operator
- Welding Operator
- General Manager Operations
Florence, KY Login to save this search and get notified of similar
Keywords: Staffing Resource Group, Inc, Pasadena , Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!