Posted on: December 7, 2018
A Host/Hostess at Dennys plays a special role for our guests. You are often their first impression and last impression, and we count on you to sincerely make them feel at home every time!
The Host or Hostess greets guests in a warm, friendly, smiling manner that welcomes them into our restaurant and sets the stage for a positive dining experience. A Dennys Host or Hostess has a Guests First" attitude, engaging in friendly conversation with guests as you perform duties such as:
- Suggesting new menu items from our limited time offerings.
- Receiving payment and making correct change.
- Assisting with beverages like bold, signature or flavored coffees.
- Cleaning, completing side work, and organizing supplies as needed.
- Willingly assisting other team members without being asked.
- Providing total guest satisfaction.
- Greets and welcomes all customers immediately upon arrival and verifies number in their party. Determines special needs, e.g., high chairs, special menus.
- Collects payment from customers immediately, in accordance with established cash handling procedures, inquires about food/service satisfaction and handles customer complaints/suggestions appropriately.
- Seats customers at tables/booths appropriate for their needs and those of the restaurant, and introduces feature of the day.
- Keeps hostess area stocked and clean, e.g., to-go items and bakery products.
- Handles incoming telephone calls immediately, and takes to go orders as appropriate.
- Maintains proper supply of clean menus.
- Periodically supplies customers with initial beverage suggestions and provides beverage order and refills.
- Assists service personnel in clearing and setting tables.
- Resolves complaints as he/she becomes aware of them, notifying the manager of any complaints received.
- Assists other service personnel as needed.
Denny's, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, race, creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, military or veteran's status, criminal background, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or local law.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process should contact 864-597-8000. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THIS NUMBER TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.
Keywords: Denny's, Pasadena , Host/Hostess, Hospitality & Tourism , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!